Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Magic Youtube Xtractor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, this crack needs to be repaired. It has already been cracked by our respected member nAV, but as mentioned on his thread he doesn't have time to update the crack again.

As you can see in the below screenshot recently the youtube competition column stopped working, my guess is that something needs to be patched or updated (sorry for the poor statement but I am no expert in this field).

So dear BBHF crackers it would be appreciated if you could take some time to make it work again!

Below are the download link from nAV's thread

Download setup : latest version is v1.12?

Download crack (v1.10) : Here
Download crack (v1.11) : Here
Download crack (v1.12) : Here
Pasword : As Usual

[Image: Untitled.png]
Bump for this.
Seems like no one interested.
Bump for help.

(02-12-2015 07:52 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like no one interested.
People are indeed interested in this wonderful piece of software, checkout comments on @nav's thread http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Magi...Happy-This
Bummp for this one
Bummp buuump
(02-17-2015 11:28 PM)bullot Wrote: [ -> ]Bummp buuump
Bump Again.
Sorry , long time no online too busy with real life.. i will try update as fast as i can.. no promise.
Tested it on Win 8.1 still not bringing in the yt competition, any experiencing that.

Using the latest update. but when I think when you update it it's shows version 1.09
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's