Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Off page SEO-er wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on websites / SEO for the past 10 years. It's fun and all, however - only my clients seem to profit (ranked 29 out of 30 customers with relevant keywords on page #1 in Google). I witnessed some of my clients bank over 500k a year, simply due to my SEO efforts. So it's time to take a different approach. Why not do, what i'm used to do, for myself....

I teamed up with a professional copywriter and a salesman. The only thing i need now is someone who can take care of the inbound links and social signals.

Everything is set (including keyword research, competition check, LSI, rLSI, etc). We got 1,043 domains. We got 6 months.

Leave me a message (and e-mail) if you want to join us. We seek partnership with someone who can deliver good, effective link building / social signals.

Even with 1 dollar / site a day i believe we can all benefit.

Thanks for your time.

Rem
Hit me up, we should talk...
I can Provide more creative Look to your website.If you would like to improve your business, ranking, traffic and visitors through search engines then check out our services..add my skype "ajitav.mishra".
i need more info, please pm me
I am a professional keyword researcher. can I join your team? If it is possible then add me in your group. Sharing is caring.
thanks
wow 1043 domains, that will be a lot of work, good luck with it as you'll need it ;)
Reference URL's