Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Everything CPA... Pay Per Call/Pay Per Install/CPA/Mobile CPA/SMS CPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just know that CPA will NEVER die. There's just so much pathways when it comes to CPA. I heard that Mobile CPA is where its at now. Let me know if you guys want to make a skype group.
i want to know where i can find the best offers to promote app installs which network has good offers?
I heard RavenYou has good offers.
Peerfly has about 40 app install offers as well.
Thanks everyone will check them out. Do you know also about a script or plugin that can dete which mobile carrier or mobile device the user is on?
I registered on Peerfly few months ago but didn't get reply. However, about 2 weeks ago, I got some offer lists from Peerfly and found that I'm already there. Blush

How is Peerfly?
(02-06-2015 05:42 PM)CpaNinja Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone will check them out. Do you know also about a script or plugin that can dete which mobile carrier or mobile device the user is on?
You have to track it, but use imobitrax.
@blackninjax i know about tracking but what i mean is i want to offer and at the same time detect on what carrier the user is on or mobile device so that i can call them out on the landing page for example: hi Verizon user this offer or something like : offer for tmobile users only bla bla >>> do you know what i mean
(02-07-2015 09:25 AM)CpaNinja Wrote: [ -> ]@blackninjax i know about tracking but what i mean is i want to offer and at the same time detect on what carrier the user is on or mobile device so that i can call them out on the landing page for example: hi Verizon user this offer or something like : offer for tmobile users only bla bla >>> do you know what i mean
Echo the captured variables from your tracker via PHP.
Reference URL's