Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Review][Warning] Bing Set and Forget Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dont buy this product plz, if your are old or have passed 1-2 years in internet marketing.
This product is suitable for newbies but not for us.
I paid that shithead $34 for this method which obviously we all are working on.
He added a bonus too (That will surely get you banned)

Product:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Bing...r-Purchase
and
http://bsetandforgetm.com/
This is a breif review via http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-dimjim77

[Image: 3D89H0o.png]

Still is there any queries about the product i will glad to reveal Biggrin Lol Wink
You are real cheater. Thats what I can say.

Nobody care about your shit here. STFU
You saying my methods are for newbies so just tell me how much money you made with PPC. show me your earnings with PPC along with actual budget and all.

You and dimjim77 are the most disgusting person in the world. He was the first one spreading hates in my threads you both guys have not money yet. Because if you do in past then You should have stop doing bullshit about my eBook and you both guys are just wasting my and some more users times.

You talking about me a##hole I made enough money and I'm making at this time with this method I don't care what you can't do and mark my word. YOU'LL Never be SUCCESSFUL in INTERNET MARKETING. not just in IM even in your real life. because you both guys knows nothing but just "how to be a barrier in someone's way".

And again mark my word there's nothing gonna wrong with me but you'll regret all this in future.
STFU idiot fucktard, if you had made enough money you should have refund me or else i wont be giving people with honest reviews, if people out there have any misconception with dimjim or mine review :D
First of all I've made enough money and both of you go F*** yourself. I dont care what the love you doing here.

Its not the money why I've not refunded you, it's because you are a fraud guy who just purchase the stuff and then ask for refund. Again both of you go F*** yourself you both dumbofuck.

Again I've not refunded because "This method is working" and "You ***** PIG who just trying to get his lousy $34 just by spreading rumors".

Come suck my d****. I'll give you $34 *****.
You m*****f***** talking like a pro but can't show your F****** earning video by PPC. Go fool yourself IDIOT DUMBASS PIG.
Your replies show how much ill matured you are
just tell me should i buy it or not?
(01-25-2015 10:48 PM)BaqarNaqvi Wrote: [ -> ]Your replies show how much ill matured you are
Oh really *****? And yours shows how illiterate you're in IM.
(01-26-2015 04:15 AM)anwersaeed540 Wrote: [ -> ]just tell me should i buy it or not?
The question is, would you call yourself a newbie in bing /adsense universe.. ?
If yes, then buy it. Im sure you will learn a few things, and its only 34usd- Not 997 or something crazy..
If you think you you could use some guidence, then maybe a good investment, as a newbie!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's