Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Free income busniess 100% Free $$$$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
r class="Apple-interchange-newline">
So, maybe you’ve heard… and maybe you haven’t, but there is a new kid on the
block. A brand spanking new social media network by the name of Tsu (pronounced as
Sue) is starting to make some serious noise! They’re kicking a$$ and taking names
later! Tsu is a free social media payment platform, that is a crossbreed between
Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr packaged all into one platform and it’s a goldmine to
take advantage of right now with virtually 0 competition!
What’s so interesting about Tsu is, the fact that they PAY you. Yes, I said pay! I’ll
get more into that a little later down the road, but to keep it simple… Just like
Facebook, Tsu generates revenue from the advertisements on the user’s content via an
ad. BUT, unlike Facebook... Tsu share’s that revenue with its users. Tsu pays back 90%
of its ad revenue to their users… which will soon be YOU!
Did you know… Facebook generated a whopping $7 Billion last year in revenue
via advertisements and their users received not one red cent?!
On other social media networks 100% of the revenue generated by ads go to the
platform with 0% being shared with their users. Meanwhile, Tsu was unselfish enough
to find a way to share the profits with their users. Tsu gives 90% of the revenues to
their users, and unselfishly only keeps 10% for themselves for maintenance and upkeep
of the platform and whatever else.
But, how does Tsu do this?
Easily, with Tsu you can monetize all of your social content in an unbelievable
way due to the nature of how established social networks work. For the very first time,
every content creator can attach their content to their social network and benefit from
royalties timelessly. The platform has removed itself from the onboarding process,
allowing users to invite others which ties users to each other in networks, followers,
friends, and etc.
Currently, the only way to become a part of this new social media platform is via
an invitation only, which also plays a huge role in how Tsu pays their users.
In Tsu’s words, “New members can only join tsūby user invitation (via member
shortcodes.) Our invite-only system enables us to track and distribute network value to
the users who help tsū grow.”
If you wish to join Tsu at this very moment, feel free to /earnwithsocial]click here , or simply
find someone else’s link to use for invitation. 

Here is the link for invite, its not fake, or spam. tsu share their adsense income with users by 90% [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/earnwithsocial
tsu / earnwithsocial

tsu . co / /earnwithsocial
This looks a little shaky, I will check it out and then review for our members.

Well that was a waste of my time: Server not found
There is a WSO floating around for TSU called ".info/kung-tsu-domination]Kung Tsu Domination".

TSU is a social MLM.
OP....have you heard of a new social network called "SPAM" or "Get Out of Here With Your Promo Link"?
Reference URL's