Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: i Will help you increase CTR up to 20% more than it is.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, as i am looking to make some cash on side everyone is looking for somethings like that.
I will help you guys to earn up to 20% more than you are earning now.

You will get high active clicks that will not ban you.
I am using this method for last 8 days and have made 390EUro from adsense and 193$ from chitika ad network from CPC.
I would recommend you to use CPC ad network that opens ad in new windows instead so that you will not loose people from your site and they will not be redirected.
No traffic source like >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<< or similar sites accepted otherwise i do not guaranty you CTR range higher.
You do not have to promote others sites to make Money
You promote your domain.
All you have to do:
I will provide you this service for free but you have to accept the flowing requests:

Use My Short link site for Alternative Outing source.
And use My Ad network site banners just for helping my ad network grow.
On My ad network will be no ad clicks hidden because i want to make fame with my site.

If you say i will not accept none of this i have an other offer for those.

up to 15% CTR from any ad network.
No >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<< traffic or any other traffic source like that accepted.
Because than we do not guaranty clicks on your ads.
Monthly price 90$ Payment just by Paypal.

Who would want something like this contact me from here or msg me .
This topic is not created for spam purpose.
IS for helping others as well as helping also my self.

I would recomend this service for people who already has daily 2k minimum views daily and around 140 IP visit daily.
140ip x0.10$ ( minimum) = 14$ x30(days) = 420$
I am talking this for minimum earning what cna it be.
As i Have already made in 8 Days so far 390Euro.
Reference URL's