Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Joining our efforts in projects for growing together...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Despite I wish I could have more time to spend, and I wish the day could last 120 hours, I have some extra room to share whatever I'm able to. Thereafter, to all the honest people on this forum, that also doesn't have problems about sharing and working together, I would like to hear about your current projects or ideas, in a manner we could study it and joining our efforts for making our beliefs to happen or improving it even more.

If you are currently earning some money with something online, we probably can do even more!
If all you have is an idea, we probably can make it to happen!

I would like to hear something from you guys, and then share something to contribute with it. And whenever we find we are both conformable with each other, we can even join our efforts in a manner to multiply it – With the know how to accomplish it.

You know? I used to hear that a dream we dream together can turn into reality. Moreover, if you can trust someone else, and someone else can trust and join you, things are much easier to be accomplished.

Are you running something, or are planning to start something?
Do you mind sharing?
What is it?
If ZERO responses to this thread means ZERO belief in such idea, you guys must really successful on all your endeavors, or on the other hand, you maybe could start thinking about that when you have right people on your side it is very likely your chances to succeed will raise as well.

And the right people may be found on places you don't expect to find them...

I find this behavior very strange in a forum made mostly by people working on developing something, and probably something that they really believe on it. I mean, ZERO people talking about what is proposed here.

By another point of view, it is very likely that people that does not share these ideas, are also not the people who will grow with you, in a mutually constructive manner. That means that, it works also like a filter, getting you only to the people that deserves being at your side, who will make you grow and you will make them grow as well.

What do you guys think?
I wanted to reveals my ideas here but my english is not good, I fear a misunderstanding about what I think ..
Hi Bukan Siapa2... just share it out and if we are not clear of something we will ask
You are on the wrong forum dude!
I'm quite sure I'm NOT on the wrong forum!
Believe me, I'm sure about what I'm doing ;-)

BTW, It is not the reveal "incredible ideas" in details. It is not the point.
The point is: I have something I believe, and I wish I could find some nice people that shares these beliefs due to the fact that...

Maybe I'm looking for people to double their revenue.
Maybe I'm looking for people that has some strengths to be explored and turned into projects.
Maybe I'm looking for people that will run something I already have.
Maybe I'm looking for people to invest on them.
Maybe I'm looking for people for, whatever...
And maybe you can realize you can do a lot of things when you believe on people.
If you can't believe someone, it is very likely people can't trust you as well - Think about it for a moment and ask yourself:
Why I don't trust it?
Shall people always trust me?
What does these things have in common?
There are a lot of stuff behind all these things.
And maybe your bet will make you grow in many aspects =)
BBHF as wilderness, if you have no purpose you will get lost in it. Because a lot of interesting things in it that makes you want to take it all. Once you glut you finally do not want anything else because you are confused.

Thanks BRZ .. for you made this thread .. I'll have to think about what I found here ... certainly starts from an idea ..
Yeah, you've got the point.
An open thread open to anything.
Mainly getting to know each other, and our behavior =)
And based on all that: making decisions!
Hi all,
I would like to make a few comments on this thread.
In this forum there are people from all over the world, and with different time zones, so we have to be patient and wait at least 24 hours, to know who want to join the discussion.
Even though most of us understand English, many may have difficulty in writing it correctly and, for lack of vocabulary, sometimes they might be misunderstood. Since what BRZ proposed seems very interesting, but because, for obvious reasons, we all like to have our own privacy in this forum, the conversation could move somewhere else, where it does not bear nuisance to those who just want to have freebies.
I understand that not everyone is interested in sharing their own experiences, but I know that, with the help of Intelligent People, amazing ideas come out.
So I'm not afraid to surround myself with capable people, in fact I know that I will come enriched, maybe only in experience, but I will come enriched.
So I would leave BRZ to decide where and how to move the discussion so that we do not interfere with the rest of the members of this great forum.
As for myself, I'm available now.
Thanks to all for your attention.
great idea but where can we discuss?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's