Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Thank you to mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to say thank you to the moderators for stopping a certain idiot from using BBHF to market his udemy courses by creating threads that say [Get] then offering 2 free coupons and 20 discount coupons. He would keep the thread alive by coming back to post 2 more free coupons and 20 more discount coupons even though his previous discount coupons had not been used up. He would also offer coupons in exchange for 5 star reviews on the thread. I called him out and outlined what he was doing wrong in the thread. If you want to market your material on BBHF then pay for a BSO. He didn't get the message and argued with me. Apparently my outline of the problem was enough for the mods to figure out that they were being scammed by this guy who was using BBHF to scam everyone on BBHF. The mods did two things. 1. closed the thread and 2. created two separate udemy sub sections under the udemy section. The first sub section is for F4LT offers and the second sub section is for discounts. This stops these scammers from using their bait and switch tactics of driving traffic to a [Get] and then offering discounts. It also stops them from keeping their [Get] thread alive by posting more discounts to it making people come for the [Get] only to find a discount. I am happy the mods paid attention to my posts on this idiot's thread and did something about it. In the future feel free to support me when I call these people out who take advantage of BBHF and give me some credit for my ideas when you implement them on the forum. Also why did person who has been lurking on the boards since 2013 and only made 1 stinking thread that was for the purpose of making money off us without paying for a BSO get awarded an "uploader" badge? He has a grand total of 6 rep points for his 2 years of leeching and 1 scammer thread.
Reference URL's