Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Methods for web developers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
how are you doing?
I'm sorry I couldn't find exact forum match by topic, so I posted here, the close one.
I have 8 years of web design and development experiences and not bad at it. But it was always project (small to big). so I don't have many experiences in Internet Marketing and WSO and methods.

So which exact field should I work in? I found Flippa as related but sites without traffic doesn't sell good. Which methods are best to start and grow for a web developer?
Thank you so much for your time
1. Get clients: Download yellabot from here, or go to facebook and scrape businesses with a tool like FB Ulead or SLF. There are a thousand ways to find clients, and this is the place to find them. Look for businesses WITHOUT a web site. There are literally MILLIONS of small-medium businesses in the Big 4 English speaking countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia) without a website. Use what is faster for you.

2. Be smart and fast: Get a tool like Pivot
Magic Button :
Code:
http://themeforest.net/item/pivot-multipurpose-html-with-page-builder-v150/8748103
If you know HTML with the builder you can spit websites in a few minutes. I think you can find v.1.4.1 online but I suggest you buy v1.5 to be legit. Buy their other 2 products also, Meetup and Variant to build pages for restaurants and other services.
Find $50 to buy them. If you don't have $50, FIND A WAY TO MAKE THEM. Go work part-time somewhere until you get it. If you are not prepared to do this step, maybe you are not ready to start a business. NO EXCUSES :-)

3. Take the extra step: Go to the UDEMY section and find a way to get a course about hosting websites on github. If there are no free coupons, buy the course, or wait until a coupon comes up (lazy idea), or find a way to preview the course and learn. With this knowledge, you can offer FREE HOSTING to your client which is a MAJOR PLUS for your pitch. Or, you can just do standard hosting and charge it to your client. By offering alternatives to your prospect, makes you look you know what you're doing.

4. Make a simple landing page: Search the forum, there are a lot of options for this. A member is offering his product for free here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Landing-Page-Builder-Create-your-own-Customized-Landing-Page-to-Build-Your-List
Anyway, if you're a web designer, you can build one yourself in 2 minutes. Host it on github. Buy a domain name for your business and make it point to your github page (it's all inside your udemy course).

5. Mail account: Go to mailchimp and make an account (free) to gather the emails from your landing page. Combine with the leads from FB and other networks you might have thought to use.

You now have a system for: Building a business page in a few minutes, offer free hosting, gather as many leads as you can handle.

Now, go make some money. Good luck, and DON'T WAST TIME!
PM a full time front end developer, freelancing. We can collaborate.
(01-05-2015 11:45 PM)aallaabbaammaa Wrote: [ -> ]1. Get clients: Download yellabot from here, or go to facebook and scrape businesses with a tool like FB Ulead or SLF. There are a thousand ways to find clients, and this is the place to find them. Look for businesses WITHOUT a web site. There are literally MILLIONS of small-medium businesses in the Big 4 English speaking countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia) without a website. Use what is faster for you.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://themeforest.net/item/pivot-multipurpose-html-with-page-builder-v150/8748103
If you know HTML with the builder you can spit websites in a few minutes. I think you can find v.1.4.1 online but I suggest you buy v1.5 to be legit. Buy their other 2 products also, Meetup and Variant to build pages for restaurants and other services.
Find $50 to buy them. If you don't have $50, FIND A WAY TO MAKE THEM. Go work part-time somewhere until you get it. If you are not prepared to do this step, maybe you are not ready to start a business. NO EXCUSES :-)

3. Take the extra step: Go to the UDEMY section and find a way to get a course about hosting websites on github. If there are no free coupons, buy the course, or wait until a coupon comes up (lazy idea), or find a way to preview the course and learn. With this knowledge, you can offer FREE HOSTING to your client which is a MAJOR PLUS for your pitch. Or, you can just do standard hosting and charge it to your client. By offering alternatives to your prospect, makes you look you know what you're doing.

4. Make a simple landing page: Search the forum, there are a lot of options for this. A member is offering his product for free here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Landing-Page-Builder-Create-your-own-Customized-Landing-Page-to-Build-Your-List
Anyway, if you're a web designer, you can build one yourself in 2 minutes. Host it on github. Buy a domain name for your business and make it point to your github page (it's all inside your udemy course).

5. Mail account: Go to mailchimp and make an account (free) to gather the emails from your landing page. Combine with the leads from FB and other networks you might have thought to use.

You now have a system for: Building a business page in a few minutes, offer free hosting, gather as many leads as you can handle.

Brilliant Rep+ to you bro.. even i learned from that post.
You can sell new site on flippa if new site have potential for buyers
Thanx for the really good info +rep added
(01-05-2015 11:45 PM)aallaabbaammaa Wrote: [ -> ]1. Get clients: Download yellabot from here, or go to facebook and scrape businesses with a tool like FB Ulead or SLF. There are a thousand ways to find clients, and this is the place to find them. Look for businesses WITHOUT a web site. There are literally MILLIONS of small-medium businesses in the Big 4 English speaking countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia) without a website. Use what is faster for you.

Magic Button :
Code:

Magic Button :
Code:

Reference URL's