Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [NEW] - The Easiest Way To Get FREE High Quality Content In A Couple Clicks...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[NEW] - The Easiest Way To Get FREE High Quality Content In A Couple Clicks...
I recently just discovered a brand new way to get awesome quality content ... SEO Efforts and Autoresponders in just a few clicks ...all for FREE!
Watch video this is easy. WSO is now closed.

thanks! reps added
Not really new - take the audio from Youtube and transcribe it. JDownloader2 will download the audio from YT directly and save a step. Voicebase.com looks like a useful transcription site - will have to test the results sometime. Thanks.
Thank +3Rep Add
Thanks guys for all the Reps. This was my first share. I have used the system and it works. It may not be perfect, you can use as is or clean it up. Either way free content and tier one at that.
Cheers
Wow... a goldmine
It´s copyright infringement, but for real blackhatters it´s an interesting method to get content.
Perhaps that is why he said use a spinner to spin the information and add paragraphs and such. so it is not a direct copy .
(01-14-2015 05:26 AM)Tobi252 Wrote: [ -> ]It´s copyright infringement, but for real blackhatters it´s an interesting method to get content.
Thank +1 rep
Nice! I might can use the transcribing part for something else
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's