Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [UPDATED GET] [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] PREMIUM ACCOUNT [26-01-2015]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Dear BBHF FAMILY

NEW REQUESTS ACCEPTED DATED 26/01/2015
Anyone looking for [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] Premium account , Please let me know via PM, i will send the account details with password via PM.Requests on this thread will not be entertained.
Please note its a shared account.I am not responsible if its not working or etc, however I will keep an eye on the working status.

Thanks
Send me please, thanks !
(12-26-2014 02:58 PM)blo0ody Wrote: [ -> ]Send me please, thanks !
Sent , please chk:)
Hello iamcalledasad
Thank you for all the passes you have posted. It is greatly appreciated. I would love a pass if you have a spare one. I am curious if these are from the pass generator that is out there. I have seen it, but not sure if it is trustworthy to download and run.
Thanks again

Hello iamcalledasad
Thank you for all the passes you have posted. They were great while they lasted. It is much appreciated. I would love a pass if you have any spares. Just curious if these are from the password generator that is out there? Not sure whether to trust downloading it.
Thanks again
me me . i needm please send me
(12-26-2014 03:17 PM)etch127 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello iamcalledasad
Thank you for all the passes you have posted. It is greatly appreciated. I would love a pass if you have a spare one. I am curious if these are from the pass generator that is out there. I have seen it, but not sure if it is trustworthy to download and run.
Thanks again

Hello iamcalledasad
Thank you for all the passes you have posted. They were great while they lasted. It is much appreciated. I would love a pass if you have any spares. Just curious if these are from the password generator that is out there? Not sure whether to trust downloading it.
Thanks again
The account details are in no way generated from pass generator etc..(coz they are working fine for me)i have not heard of anything like that..
The accounts are not mine.. I get these from internet. and they work for me so I share with BBHF family..
Please check your inbox for account with password.

Thanks

(12-26-2014 03:23 PM)sugengaria Wrote: [ -> ]me me . i needm please send me
chk inbox, clear out some space
Rep added,

BTW everytime i log in i get this error:

Please fix the following input errors:
Frequent logins. Please wait 20 sec...
(12-26-2014 03:49 PM)blo0ody Wrote: [ -> ]Rep added,

BTW everytime i log in i get this error:

Please fix the following input errors:
Frequent logins. Please wait 20 sec...
Please wait for 20 sec and retry..Just chkd..its working.. problem is when lot of people accessing using same login details, it results in 20 min delay thing Thanks
send me one please
rep added
sent to me please. Thanks. rep+
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's