Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WORDPRESS SHARE OF THE YEAR?! MAYBE! 40+ THEMES/PLUGINS + BONUSES! 2 GBs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, Merry Christmas Boys and Girls!
(for those of you that celebrate Christmas like me)

I don't know if this is the WordPress share of the year, but it is the best WP offer I have purchased in 2014. (Yeah, I bought this to share - I don't even like WordPress!)

40 high quality WP plugins and themes with developers rights plus some very nice bonuses!

This is over 2 GBs worth of downloads. Mirror it fast on Mega or wherever you want, but do not wait to create mirrors for this - it will not last!

Magic Button :
http://businessstrategiesdotcom.com/xmas2014/

Mediafire Folder DL Link:

Magic Button :
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0kplf98d7fgq729,lnq46yy7mg7swe8,5xt85t3vxtj8i76,56ntpaz3bbznzbc,6oef38v58qffqjl,​0gnjjgdurrglc8m/shared

Go pay the woman for this if you find it useful. I rarely say this but this lady packages and produces exceptional work for stupid money! She is one of the few consistently good sellers I have found anywhere.

You will only get any updates to plugins when you pay for them. These can become useless with the next WP update - a fact most of you ignore when sharing plugins and themes.

I downloaded this, uploaded it, and made this Mediafire folder to save the seller some bandwidth and money.

So, make more mirrors and enjoy!

(Yeah, I DO expect your reps as thanks for the share but don't give a shit about recognition!)

Thank you so much for this excellent Christmas gift. Rep Added.
Thanks and Merry Christmas. Reps added
I like just to wish you a merry Christmas to you, your family and the BBHF family Cool
wow
man this is a huge share
really amazing, thank you so much and Merry Christmas
i can't rep you enough for that :D
(12-26-2014 08:24 AM)demomeb Wrote: [ -> ]
I like just to wish you a merry Christmas to you, your family and the BBHF family Cool
For the Package, yes it's a huge package, but just one thing, there is no updates, she just grabbed the PLR from the developer, and most of theses plugins comes as bonus every time there is a new launch, but yeah for that rediculous price, you can support josee Smile

True demomeb!

But I have never known Josee to turn down a request when something of hers stopped working - whether she made the product or only packaged the offer - as she has here.

Like I said, for this kind of stuff and images/pics, she has always been great about stuff. I could have gotten the PLR to these, and know where she got it.

But for this cheap - you cannot go wrong buying from her. She is on a very short list of good guys.

I know about her support firsthand because I have asked her for stuff in the past. Her support is something about 10,000 other sellers could learn from.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone here too!

Hope you all have a prosperous new year!
superb Share, Thank you.
Have a terrific Christmas.
Quasar,
Thanks, reps and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Cheers,
NoJob
Appreciate your gift

Thanx
Thanks! Merry Christmas everybody!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's