Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Best Traffic Source EVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been searching around for a good traffic bot or method to boost my traffic, I have tried a whole pile of different systems and this one is by far, far, far the best.

http://www.websyndic.com/?ref=925935

Earn credits off a traffic exchange or buy 5000 credits for only $1.99

Instant traffic, that shows in analytics and comes from a hidden refer and set how many times a specific ip address can visit your site per day.

This is truly amazing and the answer to my dreams.
(12-24-2014 10:23 AM)garrickslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I have been searching around for a good traffic bot or method to boost my traffic, I have tried a whole pile of different systems and this one is by far, far, far the best.

http://www.websyndic.com/?ref=925935

Earn credits off a [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] or buy 5000 credits for only $1.99

Instant traffic, that shows in analytics and comes from a hidden refer and set how many times a specific ip address can visit your site per day.

This is truly amazing and the answer to my dreams.
very bab traffic...onsite about 5 to 10s :lol
You can set it to 60 seconds per visit, ip only visits once per day and hide the referrer.

My mistake, you can set to 90 seconds.
(12-24-2014 11:00 AM)garrickslayer Wrote: [ -> ]You can set it to 60 seconds per visit, ip only visits once per day and hide the referrer.

My mistake, you can set to 90 seconds.
i talking earn point function
Howzit. I am not sure what you mean. Credits are earned according to how your network partners settings. If he chooses 15 seconds, then you browse for 15s and earn one credit, but if he sets for 90s, then you earn 6-8 credits.

It is about 80% earned. You can also upgrade your viewer rate for 10 days where you earn 200% instead of 80%. This only costs 5 Euro.

Buying credits cost, the following.

5 000 credits for $1,99 USD
30 000 credits for $7,99 USD
200 000 credits for $28 USD
550 000 credits for $70 USD
1 000 000 credits for $119 USD

What I like about this particular exchange, is that the interface is simple, it tells you in real time what you want to know and you can see the corresponding stats in G Analytics in real time. This shows me that it works.

Also the site has an Alexa ranking of 26 264 which at least means that there is traffic on the site itself.

After looking around and registering on 39+ similar exchanges, this one is the one that impressed me to no end.

I am open minded, so any info or suggestions to other exchanges would be appreciated. All I want at the end of the day is real traffic that I can see, and not get ripped off.
Another thing which I forgot to mention, is that some of the other exchanges which I tried get stuck on [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD], websyndic just runs and runs without any crashes or getting stuck.

Also websyndic has to approve all pages submitted to the exchange, and I am getting almost no warnings from my internet security suite that I am visiting dodgy sites.
Did you even read the forum rules? Ref links are not allowed. Only on self promotion section!
Sorry, I did not see that. Wanted to share the info more than anything. I bought plenty credits. Ref is the least of my concern. I will try and edit it.
Reference URL's