Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Facebook Ads Coupon Fiverr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Anyone have this?
Code:
https://www.fiverr.com/xantas/give-you-method-for-unlimited-100-usd-facebook-coupons

Please share it :)

Thanks
looks good.. anyone?
Bump For This
This method no longer works. Don't waste your money on this useless gig. I did purchase that method. Let me check in my Database and I will share the method once I found that.

Anyhow these methods doesn't work at all.
* You need to have: valid email, phone number, credit card, new account with no coupons previously applied.

You will get an e-book with methods and list of steps you need to take in order to get $100 and $50 FB coupons + Twitter + BingAds + Adwords + Amazon + 7Search...

- For some methods, you can get a coupon immediately, while for others it might take a couple of weeks.
- All methods require you to invest money/time/likes before you can coupons.
- Most methods don't work in many countries(especially 3rd world), but you will find at least one that works in yours.

LOL forget it.
I nominate Truth Hurts for the Badass Blackhat Girl Reviewer of the year award 2014. You just saved few precious minutes of my life babe........

Do you still use the slang "sheila" down under like "mate" in Australia?

Thanks "sheila" anyway.......
(12-19-2014 09:00 PM)Black_Majesty Wrote: [ -> ]This method no longer works. Don't waste your money on this useless gig. I did purchase that method. Let me check in my Database and I will share the method once I found that.

Anyhow these methods doesn't work at all.
still waiting :D
This method doesnt work... If you need Facebook coupon PM me...
you can try my signature for FB COUPON + yahoo ads + adwords
all coupons worth 175$ FOR JUST 9$/year (premium hosting and many free tools
(12-19-2014 10:53 PM)thobias Wrote: [ -> ]I nominate Truth Hurts for the Badass Blackhat Girl Reviewer of the year award 2014. You just saved few precious minutes of my life babe........

Do you still use the slang "sheila" down under like "mate" in Australia?

Thanks "sheila" anyway.......
G'day Mate

Bloody oath we do hahaha

Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's