Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WP Watupro with Intelligence Calender scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Premium WordPress Plugin To Create Exams, Tests and Quizzes

Use this with Broadfast to make surveys.

This plugin was Ripped by me off internet. Not downloaded from nulled site. Dont need nulled. I would say VT scan is false positive.

Create Quizzes, Exams, and Surveys in Any WordPress Powered Site
Manage everything from your blog administration panel.
Collect contact data and user responses instantly.
WatuPRO is a multi-purpose online quiz software that can be used in education, research, contests, competitions, marketing, or to increase users engagement on your site.
WatuPRO is a plugin that runs inside your WordPress-powered site.
WatuPRO is mobile / touch - friendly. It works on all modern desktop and mobile browsers.
No high-level technical knowledge is required.
Current WatuPRO version is 4.6.
The plugin is tested up to WordPress 4.0 including network installations. Requires WordPress 3.3 or newer version.
Salespage

Download

Add +Rep if you like my post or download. Thank you.
first of all virus total detects the webshell, and moreover no "intelligence module " in it, so stop uploading spammy scipts
your wrong you no rep piece oshit this from the developer. And the watupro does have intel module sissyboy. Crawl back in mommys whomb.
I no better than @ykush being of any productive service here. Speculating posts of no substance looser bitchass.
Im attempting to rip[ the reports module. Any help would be appreciated.
i don't get provoked by these nasty comments, it clearly shows your level,

anyways just for your satisfaction

SHA256: a98dad0a696e19a260e6a4d15bcd7a4cb1ca5e079455cfe1bd2ff5d10d5033a9
File name: watupro-intelligence.zip
Detection ratio: 1 / 54
Analysis date: 2014-12-18 09:11:41 UTC ( 36 minutes ago )

and you claimed it's version 4.6, and you got this from developer... c'mon it's shwoing 3.5.2

do you have any argument left to support your shit
(12-18-2014 07:50 PM)ykush Wrote: [ -> ]i don't get provoked by these nasty comments, it clearly shows your level,

anyways just for your satisfaction

SHA256: a98dad0a696e19a260e6a4d15bcd7a4cb1ca5e079455cfe1bd2ff5d10d5033a9
File name: watupro-intelligence.zip
Detection ratio: 1 / 54
Analysis date: 2014-12-18 09:11:41 UTC ( 36 minutes ago )

and you claimed it's version 4.6, and you got this from developer... c'mon it's shwoing 3.5.2

do you have any argument left to support your shit
Fucku peasant. What service have you done here? Beat off.
ha ha ha here we go, now you don't have any argument left to support your shity posts , they you're throwing stones at me

dude, atleast em not posting shity scripts with webshell in it for members, take the middle finger and try to fool a noob
Watu PRO Modules

Currently available modules
Intelligence module - Installed
Reporting module - Not installed

For more info about the additional modules please click here.

Upload new module

See ya around peasant. I got better things to do.
lolz, just tell me if "Intelligence module - Installed" then why personality quizzes is not supported by the plugins uploaded by you... when original watu supports that

get your facts right man, instead of abusing others

and you've downloaded this from another member post and you expect reps from members.... bloody shity rep despos

here's the link to original post

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...ht=watupro

and @danteangeles, shared this script and you want to get reps for his share, F*** ya
(12-18-2014 07:07 PM)ykush Wrote: [ -> ]first of all virus total detects the webshell, and moreover no "intelligence module " in it, so stop uploading spammy scipts
I attempted to share with others with my best intensions. There is no reason for you to insult my share.
Furthermore when you can display a positive reputation here I will not consider you a lowlife piece oshit registered in 2012 punkass.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's