Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: 9 Simple Steps to a FREE Autoresponder (Pics Included)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, here we go...

I was considering posting this in the VIP -but then I remembered I'm not VIP Biggrin

Back to the method:

Disclaimer: Neither me or anyone else on this site are responsible for anything that happens to you or your cat by following this method. If you follow this method, your computer will blow up into one billion tiny pieces and you will start to cry out of shame and for being a fool. Also, by clicking on the "Spoiler" links below you assume all responsibility for anything that happens to your mental health caused by this method.

Ok, this is not a scheme to where I try to get you to sign up with my affiliate link (like some people)...
This is not my site and I was a part of it a while back -but this is not what this is about.
-It's about using their system to send out emails.

I was hesitant to share this here due to the site owner finding out and fixing this but I know not everyone who reads this is going to do it. Also, I know how difficult it could be to invest into your business if you're absolutely broke (I've been there) and I know this will help out some people out there so once you start profiting you should pay for a real autoresponder Smile

Lets begin:

STEP 1:
Magic Button :

Go to this site: instantmoneynetwork.com/step-three.php ....and click where it says "Click Here"
[Image: cBR08ox.png]
STEP 2:
Magic Button :
Fill out the form (doesn't really matter if the info is fake or not) -and click "Create Account" ...and even though my info is fake, I didn't want anyone to get the details I use (it took me some time to come up with the perfect identity =])

...just put whatever digits for your ID#s (i just used the hollywood zipcode)
[Image: Xnf3XIp.png]
Step 3:
Magic Button :
Then click on "Click Here to go to your control panel"
[Image: bawlYgZ.png]
Step 4:
Magic Button :
Click on "Edit Autoresponses"
[Image: h025xZt.png]
Step 5:
Magic Button :
Click on the small edit icon next to the first message in the autoresponder series.
[Image: 7JUarZ0.png]
Step 6:
Magic Button :
Edit your subject line and message to whatever you want :) ...then click "Update Message"
[Image: tGLou1o.png]
Step 7:
Magic Button :
Click on "Back to my account"
[Image: ZA6CQl3.png]
Step 8:
Magic Button :
Click on "HTML Form Code" on the left hand side
[Image: L5aVR2s.png]
Step 9:
Magic Button :
Customize your form and add any other fields you want to it.
Place this code anywhere on your site and BOOM! -Now you just need traffic :)
[Image: Gs5V5uL.png]

Bonus Tip:
Magic Button :
If you have an email list -you can sign them up yourself on your form and the emails will start going out automatically. If you are going to do this, use some common sense -don't be stupid.

Hope this helps someone out there.

IF it did, let me know by replying here -don't really care too much about reps.
Going to try this out. thanks
okay have follow the step, and it's working
now going to test it, thanks bro. rep+ added :)
Terrific share!!
Awesome, glad to see people taking action!
Thank you, Sr. I have already given it a try, and it worked.

I am going to see what else it has.

Thanks, and May God Bless You.

(12-22-2014 10:13 AM)kalixto Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Sr. I have already given it a try, and it worked.

I am going to see what else it has.

Thanks, and May God Bless You.

Cool
mister B!G thanks ... +reps added

i have email list of 1 million Gmail A/c and 12k United Kingdom Accounts i will surely try this trick
Thanks +reps added
Thanks! Rep added!

Free Autoresponder sounds good.
But two possible problems:
1. How do I know they dont steal my email list and spam them, possibly even in my name so I get blamed?
2. How can they maintain their reputation (important for mail delivery rate) if any random spammer gets a free qutorepsonder there.
Thank you, reps added
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's