Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Free twitter retweets and favorites !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
login to the site with any twitter account ( FAKE ACCOUNT) and you'll get the username and password :D
http://tweetingviral.com/retweets/login.php

follow feauture is not enabled yet ! but will be added soon !

when you post a tweet you will see the number at the end https://twitter.com/__jellytee/status/54...5517537281

copy just the number of your tweet in this case it will be 541057365517537281 and put it for id status

for amount you want put the amount you want .

you can only get as much as it says for the amount the server has .

this will be up for a very long time ! feel free to contact me on twitter or skype tetog619 ! :D

THANK YOU
Sweet tool! Thanks man :)
>>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< YEAHH!! GREAT TOOL, my man.. Hope this will be adding for more feature tomorrow. Great!
Thx but I'm getting wrong username / password error
Hi Teto, did you discontinue this great script?
Finally! You just want to collect the username others through this forum, at the time of all users look happy with the publication of a user and password from you. But in the end just to get you to use your own in your account. And it was very very sneaky to me. I hope people who have used the script on your cunning site can pleased to be able to block your twitter account.

DON'T TRUST WITH THIS PEOPLE WITH THE THREAD CASE CUNNING.

[Image: YMSEHZD.png]
Look at the red box. Then he leaves the user after he managed to gather a lot of users to be able to run the script with a smooth and he used his own with a sly without informing the user and the new password.
what is the username and password?
im updating , all those accounts i have on the panel are mostly from me . accounts i auto added . not being sneaky just updating .
posting a new thread with new link . 100 users all from me lol so don't say i jack accounts .
Reference URL's