Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Warning: Halloween Adsense formula
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a heads up fellow BBHF Friends.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BEST...pid1012474

I made the mistake to buy into this formula to my detriment.

Have a look and decide for yourself if it is worth your while.

I wouldn't recommend it.
Judge yourself Smile

Short Review:

1. Go to udemy, torrent, and msn sites to download the tech related videos like Windows 8, iphone, android etc.

2. Try to download the videos which are free in Udemy Section to be safe on copyright, which is wrong in my opinion. If I am the author and I will see it or someone inform me, I will claim it and whole channel will be gone because it is my content.

3. Promote using adwords compaign or go and spam in yahoo answers using 2 accounts. One to ask question using your specific keyword and other to answer.

4. If you can do some SEO stuff, then that is good too. The PDF Link is given below for some basic SEO.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...OOF-937809
Man that just what i tried to say, he is selling useless basic info! but if you post a bad review it will get deleted hence the "warriorforum"!!! and evetually this thread will be deleted!
Thank you Kingstaa for the valuable review. I've asked for Lala to take down this thread since there might be fellow BBHF friends who "might" benefit from this formula even though I seriously doubt it.
Thanks alot i was going buy that in a few days
BSO should be shared here first so that we can decide whether to buy them or not
(11-24-2014 08:43 AM)airboid Wrote: [ -> ]BSO should be shared here first so that we can decide whether to buy them or not
I don't have a BSO of my own and I haven't bought Halloween's and I've even been screwed over by another BSO seller, but seriously, a noob that has zero reputation is going to suggest that BSO's be "shared here first so that we can decide whether not to buy them"? Seriously?! If I wasn't laughing so hard right now I think I would probably suggest for you to perform a solo sexual act that is physically impossible for most people.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Go away! And f**k you very much!
(11-24-2014 09:53 AM)Sasquatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2014 08:43 AM)airboid Wrote: [ -> ]BSO should be shared here first so that we can decide whether to buy them or not
I don't have a BSO of my own and I haven't bought Halloween's and I've even been screwed over by another BSO seller, but seriously, a noob that has zero reputation is going to suggest that BSO's be "shared here first so that we can decide whether not to buy them"? Seriously?! If I wasn't laughing so hard right now I think I would probably suggest for you to perform a solo sexual act that is physically impossible for most people.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Go away! And f**k you very much!
Lol U Own me By Ur Words lol lol Wht a punch Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Well as a buyer of this product of his, I can't disagree. This method of his completely rip off phuc loc old method but just give twist in technology niche. When I finished session with him I was like, what? only like this?
(11-28-2014 08:49 PM)riefkhy Wrote: [ -> ]Well as a buyer of this product of his, I can't disagree. This method of his completely rip off phuc loc old method but just give twist in technology niche. When I finished session with him I was like, what? only like this?
LOL that's exactly what i said when he finished his session with me! the seller's must know that this is a blackhat forum where everything must be clear and different at from the scam artists in the WF!

I don't like to ruin anyone's sales thread but when it comes to disrespect us by throwing a bunch of outdated or basic info that even WF newbies can't accept it and call it a training session that's completely bullshit!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's