Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET]The revelation effect - Mentalism and Mind Reading Trick. The Deluxe Videos (Direct link)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: ____824366.jpg?634]

The Revelation Effect allows you to reveal a secret thought inside the mind of a spectator or any person you choose, using an ingenious method that you will soon learn within this video. It's pure Mind Reading and its secret should not be shared...but it's so good that it has to be known!

It is said that the holy grail of mentalism and mind reading is to be able to walk up to someone - without any set-up - 100% impromptu - and be able to tell them what they are thinking of. There are a range of different methods you could use to do this, but The Revelation Effect beats them ALL hands down. It's the cleanest, fairest and easiest way to read someone's mind. Perform it anywhere at anytime to anyone - it can't get any better than that!

[Image: ____4329709.jpg?1298182734]

Sales Page:
The revelation effect
Here is the direct link to download ALL: Revelation + Bonus + Deluxe Videos:
Deluxe
Hi, this looks like a GREAT share, especially as I am very interested in all forms of magic.

Unfortunately, access is via a password and the normal forum password does not seem to work.

Can you help please.

Thank you.
(11-23-2014 02:19 AM)tagalog Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this looks like a GREAT share, especially as I am very interested in all forms of magic.

Unfortunately, access is via a password and the normal forum password does not seem to work.

Can you help please.

Thank you.
revelation is the password. Sorry for that!
Fantastic - thanks. +Reps3
Awesome looks like a very interesting share rep added
late here... can any one please re-upload it.... Thanks a lot
I purchased this on cb once.Pretty sneaky but real nice.Thanks
Nice share thanks
can any one please re-upload it. There's nothing there anymore...
re pload please
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's