Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Looking to invest or start an online business.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , i am looking for someone who can guide me to a good investment , show me some good ways to make some money online, with hard work ( i know nothing is free nor easy to get ) , or simply start a long term business.Just got that feeling that i cant really work with a irl boss or anything like that , i need to own something that gives me profit. Again , i know it aint free , just help me a little bit and ill give you a % from what ill do after . vdubg21 its my skype if someone is interested.
Hi I highly recommend https://www.paidverts.com/ref/fortune this is now the most popular revenue sharing site with more than 30k members and it's being run by another investment company that has been online for 4 years now it works like a ptc but you need to buy baps or advertising points to generate more and higher ads value I usually click ads from $0.01 to $2 try it you can invest as low as $1 to see how it works
if you're looking to make money from content - CPC and/or Affiliate, here is my suggestions:
1. Find a niche that you like a have some knowledge about.
2. Make a website -> buy a domain, a hosting and put wordpres with a nice, free theme on it.
3. Make some quality and unique content.
4. Regsiter to google adsense and some affiliate networks relevant for your niche.
5. put google ads on you site, and write posts that with affiliate links
6. use some seo techniques in order to rank your site (social media, comments on other blogs, write on forums etc.)
7. repeat from step 1 or 2 until you'll reach a max amount of websites you can manage.
You can earn pretty good but it takes patience and perseverance to make it work. Also it's a lot of learning involved.
Good luck :)
Reference URL's