Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Slogan Seller - Get Paid To Type Simple Words And Phrases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Brand New, Unique Product With Huge Earning Potential! Slogan Seller Shows People How To Make Money Just By Typing Simple Words, Symbols, And Phrases, And Uploading Them Online.

SP:

DL:
Rep given.

There seemed to be a lot of redirects going on so I created a straightforward and direct ZippyShare mirror for anyone who wants to go direct to the PDF.

Click here to download direct from ZippyShare

Repped both of you thanks, will take a look at it later.
thanks
(11-18-2014 05:44 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Rep given.

There seemed to be a lot of redirects going on so I created a straightforward and direct ZippyShare mirror for anyone who wants to go direct to the PDF.

Click here to download direct from ZippyShare

I need the video tutorials mentioned in the PDF file i cannot get access to them .. THANK YOU OP (y)
thanks good share
thx and reps for both u guys
(11-18-2014 09:42 AM)badaz Wrote: [ -> ]I need the video tutorials mentioned in the PDF file i cannot get access to them .. THANK YOU OP (y)
Only could get the pdf. Have been told videos are just feature walkthrus. There is more than enough info on the platforms themselves to help get started if need be.
I think this is a quality product.well -written,step by step instruction.
I think i'll give it a try and create about 50 slogans to see if it works or not
My little +1 Rep added to uploader
thx +1 added .waiting a review
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's