Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] [100 COUPONS ONLY] [$499->FREE] Make iPhone Apps with Swift and iOS 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Learn how to make apps by example.
This course is taught utilizing teaching strategies that will ensure that you understand the material and that you are ready to move on to the next topic before being thrown into the deep end. With video lectures to teach concepts, Q&A videos to answer your most frequently asked questions, and app challenges to reinforce learning, you'll learn how to program with Swift and design user interfaces (UI) in Xcode.
[list][*]15 Daily Lessons (1-2 hours/day)[*]2 Weekend App Challenges (2 hour projects)[/list][url]https://www.udemy.com/make-iphone-apps-with-swift-and-ios-8/?couponCode=FREE123[/url]

[b][u][i]+max rep Will Be Appreciated :)[/i][/u][/b]
Unbelievable share bro, this course is $499!! +5REP my brother
Really nice course...Thank for awesome share. Max Rep added
Thanks for the great share my friend...+5REPS
new coupon please
[100 COUPONS ONLY] but only 35 students registered this course.....? seems unreasonable, I guess many have wasted the chance to register.....

So pls add more free coupons...pls don't let us disappointed, thx in advance
Nope uDemy is slow to update the number of students
[quote='BBHF Help You Earn MONEY' pid='986191' dateline='1415160884']
Nope uDemy is slow to update the number of students
[/quote]

Perhaps u're right, but more students registered a course means that this course is so popular because of it's usefulness, leading to the results that more and more people will love to spend real money on this course... Smile
More coupon please.
More coupon please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's