Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Keyword Processor - amazingly powerful keyword manipulation tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Amazing tool to build massive super-targeted keywords lists, clean up your keywords lists, split or merge your keyword lists, spin your keywords or break your bigger keyword lists into smaller target lists.

All in just few seconds.

I got this from someone.

This is not a keyword exrtaction tool. It's a tool to manipulate your exisitng keyword lists. That is in a matter of seconds you conviently can: create new keywords, change existing keywords, clean, split, break, spin your keywords.

This baby is from 2005 but amazingly it still works. on Windows XP and Windows 7/64

It has never been for sale so there is no salepage. Just watch the help videos to get the idea what it does.

My test proved that it's a super powerful and very flexible tool. It can process a very large number of keywords (in hundreds thousands)

You can do all kinds of thing with your keywords with this tool:

1. Combining keywords function

Create a combined keyword list from 4 different keywords. Very good for URL list building, creating long tails phrases and especially for geo based keywords. It's much more flexible than all other online tools I've seen.

for example, You can take these keywords:
plumber
plumbing

And take another list of the cities in your country.

As a result you can get:

plumber altalnta
plumbing atlanta
plumber in atlanta
plumbing in atlanta
plumber chicago
plumbing chicago
plumber in chicago
etc.

2. Split function

Split words on the list ( break your list a part) so you can use individual words from yor older lists to create new lists.

3. INsert function

- Insert characters, number or words into your keywords. you can insert in front of the phrase, inside the phrases after specified number of words, after each word, etc.

- Wrap keywords with your own characters ( such as "", []. etc)
- find/replace function

4. Remove function.

- Remove all kinds of things from yor kywords. like characters ( !@#$%^and*), digits ( compeltely, or from beginning or at the end of phrases)

- Remove characters or words after specified number of words. Very convinient if you want to remove let's say first 2 words in each phrase.

- Remove characters or words AFTER specified X number of words.

- Remove spaces betweeen all words or only specified words ( good for URL list building

- Remove short words ( in, the, on, a, etc) or any words with X number of letters.

5. File merge/split function

- You can merge several keyword lists into one.

- you can split big list into smaller ones. You break it by file numbers or file size.

6. Keyword swapping function.

- Take your keyword list and swap ( spin) the words in it as many times as you want. You can make a huge list in a matter of seconds/minutes.

7 . Automatic list operation options:

- remove leading/trailing spaces
- Remove duplicate phrases
- Remove duplicate words in phrases
- Remove duplicate spaces withing phrases
- Remove the phrase which are longer than X number of words
- Case converting ( low, cap, low/cap. etc)
- saving to clipboard of file.

NOTE: you can work with this tool even with longer sentences (assuming one sentence per line)

As i said, I find this tool to be really powerful and with some creativity it can be a real help.

Not sure why it's never been on the market. I think it could be a good seller.

If you try it let us all know what you think.

Installation:

This soft requires .net framework 1.1 or above. If you already have any .net above 1.1 installed then you do not need to install any additional .net

Setup file

http://www.mediafire.com/?gbf1o7j8jipvv56

Scan: 0/41

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=9eeba6f1bd6a6cd25098094b3fb62dc6e37f6e554cc81b905ec7982df4f3fd4f-1308347457

Help videos

http://www.mediafire.com/?jhxkneset9bbynh

Scan ( 0/41):
[SIZE=2]http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=d49b5b1cf2293f0b48f5e70cfda74c9e17f80d2e13c6491f3ac892907cb7d018-1308346824[/SIZE
nice post,man
Bro the link is down. Can you re-up it please. Thank you.
agree, reupload please
would also like to try this
Invalid or Deleted File.

REUPLOAD PLEASE !!!
help me - plis upgrade
please provide a MIRROR!!!!
show me the hidden
Awesome mate
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's