Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Run a Trial Version Software Forever – Simple Trick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this from a blog:

Demo version software mostly comes with one month trial period and
will expire after that. As soon as we install these software in our
system; they make an entry of details like Installation Date, Time etc.
in our systems registry. So now whenever we run this installed software
they compare the current date and time with the date and time in the
registry. So thus after one month they block the user from accessing the
particular software.

Many try to change the date and time manually which is not the right
approach. Instead we have a tool which is free and can do this task with
ease and thus can help us use the demo version software’s forever.
RunAsDate can be called as the perfect tool to crack any software with ease.

RunAsDate is called a light app as its not an heavy
application and weighs just few kbs. This tool runs on the date and time
mentioned by us and won’t make any change to the system time. It
injects the specified date and time to the target software thus stopping
it from expiry.

Steps to Follow:

– Have this awesome tool installed and ready all time

– After the installation of the software note down the system Date and Time which is needed in the next step

– Run the RunAsDate app and inject the expiry date and time of the
software. I would advice you to put in a date which is prior to the
actual expiry date
[Image: 5n5gxv.png]
Run the target software through this tool as this tool injects the
date and time specified by us. Thus helping us in using the trial
version of any software for free forever.

Note: Last step has to be followed all the time else this cracking trick will be of no use.
Download:

Code:
[hide]http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html[/hide]
Please note that I had a full-version trial of a WSO software for 7 days. It's been weeks now and I'm still using that full-version trial because of this tool. It may work on certain program or not. You won't know until you try it. This is better than cracking if you have use of a full-version trial of the software you want.
Enjoy!
You can't run every program by this method.

Regards
Important Notice !!

I get many email messages that say something like "I tried to extend the trial period of xyz software with RunAsDate and it didn't work". Running a software with different date/time can be used for many legitimate purposes and for these purposes RunAsDate was created. I have never said implicitly or explicitly that RunAsDate can be used for extending the trial period of a software. For some shareware programs, RunAsDate might really work, but many shareware creators are smart enough to detect that the date/time was modified and when they detect the time change, they end the trial period immediately.

Code:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

HINT: To settle thing once and for all just use the Installation Monitor option provided by the awesome freeware "Advanced Uninstaller PRO", to keep track of all changes made to the registry of your PC during installation (it should work for any program)!

Code:
http://www.advanceduninstaller.com

A REP for my tip is appreciated!
I wrote that it may work on certain programs and not on others.

MoneyMaker11 - very cool. Just using the above kept my expensive full-version software running for weeks. It was only a 7-day trial.
(11-02-2014 03:23 AM)SailingBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote that it may work on certain programs and not on others.

MoneyMaker11 - very cool. Just using the above kept my expensive full-version software running for weeks. It was only a 7-day trial.
Thank you for your efforts to share this information with us!!! Lol
it work for some program like i have adobe illustrator plugins that is in trial mode and with this tools it worked for ever but unfortunately it didn't work for many other software like GSA Captcha Breaker
Reference URL's