Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: i invest in CPA , No earning , i loss my job 3month Please help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i Loss my job 3 month ago and i invest some money on cpa , no earning even painy
please help me bestblackhat friend
Thank
Would like to help you, but need more details.

What CPA program are you using?

What are you doing to promote the CPA offer?

Are you following a WSO plan or something you read in a book? What system are you using?
There is no easy way to go about it when it comes to CPA. It requires a small budget for testing. Don't expect to get some secret, invest $0 and then make hundreds a week.
beside a small budget you need many hours of hard work to succeed with CPA.
The steps I suggest are:
- choose a niche that you like and have some knowledge of
- make a site good looking site with quality content.
- join networks/programs related to your niche.
- use seo techniques or other marketing tools to boost your site
- make sure you focus on a FB account related to your site, it's free and it can bring some good revenue if it's used wisely
Good luck
you need to test different offers and angles to succeed with CPA, you can't expect to invest a $100 and hit it big your first try.
Work on youtube and earn money first. Then use your experience and money on CPA. I guess if you want to make good money on CPA then you have to lose money and wait for around 1 year. After that you will find your profitable method. 2 very useful and actionable youtube product I can recommend are:

[LIMITED] ULTIMATE YOUTUBE - ADSENSE BLUEPRINT | See Members' Earning Till NOW !!!
and
[RAVE REVIEWS] EVERGREEN YOUTUBE - ADSENSE BLUEPRINT | $12,000/Month Earning

both of these are sold here by a man named, phucloc
Reference URL's