Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Want to Invest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are doing great. I have around 300$ which I want to invest. Can you guys give me any advice/idea on where should I invest this money to get a steady income of say 60-100$ per month ?

Thanks a lot.
hi

you can start make adsense site choose a nice course here in this forum about adsense niche
start your website invest 10 $ in fiver (5$ to get high backlink ! and 5$ for seo )you can start make 100$ esaly every month !
or grab a good product in clickbank or cpa offer and start promot it with ads compaign! (you can find good course in this forum for how to do it)
or if you are interested i have my own method PM if you are interested
Hi,

I too am interested in your method.

More info please.

Rgds,

Jerry
(10-11-2014 05:35 AM)goodspeed Wrote: [ -> ]hi

you can start make adsense site choose a nice course here in this forum about adsense niche
start your website invest 10 $ in fiver (5$ to get high backlink ! and 5$ for seo )you can start make 100$ esaly every month !
or grab a good product in clickbank or cpa offer and start promot it with ads compaign! (you can find good course in this forum for how to do it)
(10-11-2014 05:35 AM)goodspeed Wrote: [ -> ]hi

Reference URL's