Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] MyMail 2.0.4 - Wordpress Newsletter Plugin (latest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mymail 2.0.4

Info - Google it.

Code:
http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/83231379/file.html

Don't ask for VT - This is the source package.

2.0.6 : http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...gin-latest
Thanks a lot, I'll try it.
Works fine ! +rep added
do you have the Live Plugin and Templates for Mymail?
thanks a lot.
If i did i wouldn't share it in public, but only in vip :)
could you tell me the password?
thanks for this update
Please check that this plugin doesn't contain malware that steals your valuable web traffic. On the 12th I installed this plugin from @Jezuz and my website traffic immediately took a hit because he infected the plugin with code that steals website traffic. I removed the plugin and my traffic went back up. I had checked the plugin files for malware before installing but these creeps hide viruses in image files and php files. The traffic thieves can setup the script to steal 2% or 50% of traffic but it's still noticeable if you keep track of your stats. The script, once installed on a website, steals traffic from ALL websites on that server.

Beware of forum posters that like to give you latest updates of popular plugins and themes. I buy plugins and themes I use on my site.

Please buy your own plugins and themes.
can u give us some exerpt of this script, or link to it perhaps.. id be keen to know whis myself, cause i take and process whatever and whoever shit i find, and one of those days (it alread u has once :P _ ima slip up. And it may very well not have been Jejuz that put it in there in the first place.\\

(10-01-2014 11:37 AM)intrepid Wrote: [ -> ]Please check that this plugin doesn't contain malware that steals your valuable web traffic. On the 12th I installed this plugin from @Jezuz and my website traffic immediately took a hit because he infected the plugin with code that steals website traffic. I removed the plugin and my traffic went back up. I had checked the plugin files for malware before installing but these creeps hide viruses in image files and php files. The traffic thieves can setup the script to steal 2% or 50% of traffic but it's still noticeable if you keep track of your stats. The script, once installed on a website, steals traffic from ALL websites on that server.

Beware of forum posters that like to give you latest updates of popular plugins and themes. I buy plugins and themes I use on my site.

Please buy your own plugins and themes.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's