Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [DISCOUNT] Learn The Secrets Of Photoshop Design and Make More Money Now (50%)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Start creating amazing designs, with no outlay and no experience whatsoever, immediately - just like my current 100+ students! Nothing to pay out at all.

No illustrator, plugins or other software is needed - You only need Photoshop.

NEW! Now includes all psd files and Fonts, and 2 free font library links of which you can profit from - instantly!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

About this course:

[list][*]Over 100 very happy students
[*]No illustrator, plugins or other software is needed - You only need Photoshop
[*]Three of 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
[*]Full, free lifetime access
[*]All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
[*]Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
[*]Regular free surprise bonuses to increase your income even more!
[*]Now includes all psd files and Fonts, and 2 free font library links of which you can profit from - instantly!
[*]You also get full, free access to my amazing Photoshop Course - which is currently for free and listed as the number 1 photoshop course on Udemy
[*]You will need no prior photoshop knowledge or any other plugins, programs - I show you how to instantly access millions (literally!) of designs which you can use for free backplates… and I go into full detail showing exactly how you, like me, can use these design for immediate success.
[/list]
Based on my huge successes, I let you look over my shoulder as I design for my own clients, showing you precisely what I do on an average 20 to 30 Min per design. Making over $299 per design. Anyone can do this!

Whether you already have designed before or not, you can be quickly earning good money from your designs from 30+- minutes work a day ... just like me!

I stress that you need no prior photoshop experience and there's nothing to buy or pay for. You Just need Photoshop!

You'll learn

[list][*]How to create / open a new canvas "To get started"
[*]How to work with only the needed photoshop tools
[*]How to create simple designs and get them done quicker
[*]How to create your own custom design shapes
[*]A secret to getting your designs to look simple and effective
[*]The 2 secrets of getting amazing font libraries for free
[*]What you must do get more ideas and creative designs
[*]How to create amazing shapes / objects with no artistic or "design skills" whatsoever
[*]How to design fun, corporate, feminine or even crazy Brands "Logos"
[*]How to create a business card out of your design "Print Ready"
[*]How to create amazing badges from scratch
[/list]... and much, much more!

[b]
[/b][b]COUPON:
[/b]
Magic Button :
[code]https://www.udemy.com/the-secrets-of-photoshop-design?couponCode=AASSEP14[/code]

[i][b]NOTE:[/b] coupon code is valid until the 30th September 2014[/i]
[b][/b]
Why is this course sales page causing me a deja vu? Have I seen a course with a similar salespage before? Oh yes It's word to word copy of Alan Hill's popular youtube course. Nice creativity there photoshop guy. Ever since Alun started his new course: ''How I make $4000 a week in Udemy'' instructors have started to copy Alun's tactic.
Reference URL's