Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Buying EMAIL LIST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Please read carefully ! I am looking to buy email list for bulk emailing,listmust be anythere from 30k to 200k.

Requirements:

1. IM niche
2. Top Tier 90%-100%
3. Cleaned email list.No bounce emails
4. Fresh list
5. Responsive list

I have bought two email lists from two different providers.One list was very unresponsive,or not in IM niche because I was getting 400 opens and just 2 clicks.It was bad provider. Second time I bought about 50k emails,and more than half was bounced,also top tier was 50%. I am tyred with all terible providers who wants to make quick buck. If the seller is good I am planning to buy many times and big lists.

Thank You
honestly no one in their right mind would sell you that kind of list, cmon top tier,cleaned,fresh,responsive? the owner would make more money than what ever amount you are willing to pay for it

400 opens..if the email was opened then it means that he was interested and that list was probably IM niche
if he did not click your link then its on your side for having a low click through letter
What You Looking is Double Opt-in Email List Cause Single Opt-in will Always Have Some % Bounce..Truly Speaking Nobody Gonna Sale Double Opt-in List and Moreover You Want Targeted IM niche...It's Almost Impossible to find your specific list
(09-20-2014 12:42 AM)anniedavis Wrote: [ -> ]honestly no one in their right mind would sell you that kind of list, cmon top tier,cleaned,fresh,responsive? the owner would make more money than what ever amount you are willing to pay for it

400 opens..if the email was opened then it means that he was interested and that list was probably IM niche
if he did not click your link then its on your side for having a low click through letter
Agreed. I considered selling some of my lists, but realized it would be a big mistake. I could make a lot more money using them myself than selling them to other people.
Hi Folks,

I am new here but whatever he is looking for, to find that kind of list is not entirely impossible. If anyone of you wants to send out bulk emails to niche specific list, do let me know. I will give you 1000 emails to give it a go. From any country, any niche. Also, I will send you details of where I found those leads. Because I have downloaded so much from this forum, I don't mind giving away that kind of information.
Do u want email list from direct big hunters ... :p

i have more than 20 million 100% open n click list. see just a demo below . if interested give me a buzz on skype :- Th3 D3str0yer

[Image: 2zea03r.png]
even my double optin in getresponse gets bounce from time to time

"yeah its possible to find this list" <--- people say this because they are selling their list
Most emails lists in the market are unlikely to be any good for the same reason WSOs are unlikely to give you the results promised: if they were yielding the promised results, people wouldn't sell them in the first place.

Perhaps at some point they did generate money, but not when they are being sold, that's for sure.
i have sold a couple of my list before needed some funds for a new project but other than that i rather use it myself
(09-20-2014 04:13 PM)Th3 D3str0yer Wrote: [ -> ]Do u want email list from direct big hunters ... :p

i have more than 20 million 100% open n click list. see just a demo below . if interested give me a buzz on skype :- Th3 D3str0yer

[Image: 2zea03r.png]
check your Pm .
thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's