Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Need Help to Figure It Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm kind of lost to discover a problem or problems by myself on my site. My rankings is between 2-5 pages in google, but it's not going even better, it's stuck there.

my website: *ww.criso.ca

is it my keyword skin bleaching is too competitive or there is a some other reason ?
is it my hosting suck ?
is it that my domain name end with .ca not with .com, .net or .org ?
and so on ?

I want to figure my problem out, so should I continue building my seo on my website or take another...

Hope for help Cool
Hello,

i have one suggestion for u to increase your comments in your website.Change your web page content every week.Do some high PR backlinks.hope you can get ur result asap.If u want to know more idea you can add my skype adress "ajitav.mishra".
Thanks
Certainly .com is favored by google, but continue to add unique content and build your backlinks using that newly added content. Spread your kw's wide. You don't necessarily have to use the main kw each time. For example if your site is about acne, every article you add doesn't have to be an acne related kw like "acne treatment". It could be about "red skin rashes", which is indirectly related to acne.

Don't forget to check out the competition and how many backlinks they have and what kw's they are using.
Good luck.
Get more contents first and fire PBNs to check competitiveness. You can even use aged 301 domains to even get more juice to the site. Check the forum below if you need more help with advanced stuff.
Thanks for taking time.

I'm gonna try to add some new additional content, because I see only difference in my competition.
Reference URL's