Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Cholesterol Secrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cholesterol.jpg]

"Learn Exactly How To STOP High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol And Eliminate Your Risk Of A Heart Attack Or Stroke, In Just A Few Short Days, Using A Step By Step Natural Home Remedy - With No Worry, No Wasted Money, No Pain, and No Harmful Drugs..."

My name is Craig Anderson, though these days a lot of people know me as "The Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Guy." You see, I'm a bit of a zealot. Ever since I "cracked the code" on simply and naturally lowering your blood pressure and cholesterol and combating the deadly effects of hypertension, I just can't stop talking about it. But I wasn't always this way...

The other part of these reports will infuriate you. Read on as I blow the whistle on the greedy pharmaceutical companies and reveal the slimy tactics they use to suck money straight from your pocket. Trust me, your blood will boil hot with rage after your read this… and you just might flush your expensive pills right down the toilet.

I Was Shocked When I Discovered
That The Cure Was Worse Than The Disease!

Diuretics that would suck precious nutrients right out of my body...

Beta Blockers that I'd have to take for the rest of my life like a pill popping junkie -- or face the risk of asthma symptoms, dangerously low good cholesterol or a sped-up, jackrabbit heart rate...

Alpha Blockers that would give me a constant, pounding headache and nausea, make me too weak to pick up and play with my kids, make my heart beat like bass drum, add extra weight around my middle (wasn't I supposed to lose weight?), skyrocket my bad cholesterol and maybe even cause my heart to fail -- exactly what I was trying to prevent in the first place...

And worst of all, Vasodilators which would make me hairy, miserable and fat...

In my special downloadable remedy reports you'll learn:

The truth about beta blockers, alpha blockers and other common and dangerous pharmaceutical blood pressure and cholesterol "cures" (once you read my special reports you'll be willing to do just about anything to avoid the nasty side effects of these "magic pills.")

The real skinny on alcohol... how much and how little should you drink and how drinking the right kind of booze can actually have a positive effect on your heart.

Exactly how much weight you need to lose to have a noticeable and permanent effect on your blood pressure and cholesterol... as well as simple and straightforward tips on how to get the weight off and keep it off without having to become a shiny-toothed, muscle-obsessed gym bunny.

The hard facts on salt -- and what doctors do (and don't) know about the devastating effect of this all too common seasoning on your heart.

The pros and cons of the DASH Diet (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) and how you can use this simple guideline to naturally lower your blood pressure and cholesterol in as little as two weeks.

Why you should "go nuts for nuts" (excuse my pun) and pack your daily diet with as many walnuts, cashews and almonds as you can get your hands on.

The real effect of stress on your blood pressure and cholesterol... and simple, easy ways you can get calm and stay calm no matter how hectic or harried your life.

The perturbing, high-blood-pressure eradicating power of potassium... and how too much sodium in your body can actually beat up potassium, take its lunch money and keep you from getting the big benefits of this wonder-nutrient no matter how many bananas you cram down your throat.

Why most store-bought supplements aren't worth the bottles they're shipped in... and how you can get all the hypertension-fighting nutrients you need fast and cheap at your local supermarket.

Why you'll learn to love the effects -- and the smell -- of garlic.

The secret herb used by European women for centuries to open your blood vessels as wide and efficient as the Autobahn.

Easy advice on how to decipher the babel of the vitamin alphabet and give yourself just the right dose of C, E, B5 and B6.
For Women Only: How eating the right green leafy vegetable can drop your risk of high blood pressure and cholesterol by 18 to 46 percent.

Why you should drag your nets to the sea and load up on fatty and delicious fish oil.

The common and powerful seasoning that can keep your arteries from hardening and dramatically improve your circulation.
The blunt facts on acupuncture and ayurvedic medicine (don't even consider seeing a naturopath or acupuncturist before reading these remedy reports.)

Why getting more sun and packing on the hours of sleep can keep your blood pressure and cholesterol well below sea level.
Why you should eat more chocolate!

The Ten Simple Steps you need to take TODAY to get your blood pressure and cholesterol under control and keep it under control.

s/p:
Code:
http://www.cholesterolsecrets.com/

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1KYQXD3N
Great share, thanks
Thank you.

I've just run out of reps -- but you already have mine!!! Smile

Mirror : PDF 378.7KB

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1ENB6V5F
Thanks for sharing....
re-up request

Code:
https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/rsxdNxB0/file.html
Hey StillStanding, max reps for sharing this gem. You truly are the "Health King" of BBHF!
Thanks StillStanding, Nice one. Everybody around me is asking for that type of info
re-up request

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p5cl8fmlsy771gz/
Thanks for always being willing to re-up your shares.
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from download852.mediafire.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's