Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Get me into Maxbounty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can Somebody please get me into Maxbounty.
I could pay.
(08-22-2014 05:57 AM)Sir.virsa Wrote: [ -> ]Can Somebody please get me into Maxbounty.
I could pay.
Why not just apply yourself? Sheer laziness or did you get your account banned? I just got accepted a few weeks ago...all it takes is filling out the application, talking on the phone for 30 seconds and using common sense
I can help, How much price ( USD )
if you wanna promote with me on Maxbounty then let me know. I have an account.
Like SEOmega said, just send your application give them a call and don't BS them your shouldn't have any problems even if your a newbie.
Do I need to have website or blog to get approved?
(12-11-2014 07:57 PM)accasam1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to have website or blog to get approved?
No.
Just tell them the truth about your experience and intentions and you'll get accepted.
Just to be clear, i have have several sites, with good unique articles/content, and the sites looks pretty good.
I wrote to maxbounty that i was newbie in cpa, but had studied a little and ready to get my feet wet.
They denied me flat, in 1 hour after my application was send in..

Not sure why.. Never had account there, or anywhere else for that matter, .. Point is..
Everyone always say its easy, but not thats not the case always!

Good luck.
I got accepted to max bounty but got rejected from peer fly..just try again in a week
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's