Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: {Help Please} New Tab opens up automatically and goes to advertisment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings to all blackhat family hope everyone is enjoying,

i use window 7 ultimate.......its been 2 weeks a new window opens up automatically and goes to advertisement......its in both browser chrome and Firefox.....mostly in chrome i don't know whats wrong with my computer

Prevention i tried
1.I re-installed both the bowers
2.scanned my pc with different anti viruses.....with avast 2 times avg-2 times
3.even uninstalled some software's which i didn't needed and those which is installed recently

its not working out guy's and this is really annoying me..... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

its something very hard coded.........the advertisement comes up is related to my interest

list of website opens up
1.How-internet-works.net something like this
2.big-countries.net
mostly these to website gets open automatically

please help..........
Did you check the currently active Processes if there is something weird in the Taskplanner? If you can find a dodgy Process, you might be able to search it on google to find where the actual Browser Hijack is installed. Autostart Folders and Regedit Local Machine Software Microsoft Windows Run and Run Once should be checked too. Besides, maybe cleanout Temp Files and Temporary Internet Files. Had some crap like that too once it was hard to get rid of it. But after i ran numerous Anti-Malware Softwares, it finally worked. Hijack this is a good Tool and you can copy and paste the Log File on Hijackthis.de to get a quick test. Besides, i would use Malware Bytes Antimalware and super Antispyware to check. And there are some more Anti-Virus Softwares that you can try if all else fails.
Hey thanks for taking time and replying maybe i need to reinstall my window i ma really not very tech savvy if something els can heppen please let me know thanks

sandy :-)
Run Superantispyware
and look into RESETTING your browsers on google
reinstalling won't necessarily fix the issue.
do u see ads by costmin or something ... is it a adware that is installed try using malwarebytes ... and hitmanpro... i am sure it will help
yes it is adware i believe can you suggest me some freeware on the net which i can use thanks
download hitman pro
and malwarebytes

and ya do add reps if i was helpful
(08-24-2014 07:42 PM)broking007 Wrote: [ -> ]yes it is adware i believe can you suggest me some freeware on the net which i can use thanks
malwarebytes and hitmanpro u will have to use both

if helpful please add reps
ok let me download hitmanpro malwarebytes does not helps its still in my computer and yes here is your reps+++ thanks for help
hey there can be any browser extensions could have been installed without your knowledge'; i faced this problem 2 months back;
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's