Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [INFO] ENVATO AKA CODECANYON MARKETPLACE RUNS BY SCAMMERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Members,
I made an account in Envato marketplace to download CodeCanyon plugins. I bought extended licenses via PayPal. I was not aware of their policy that we cannot use extended
licenses on multiple websites.
They told me extended and regular license both can be used
on one domain only.
When I asked for refund .. they did not reply me and disabled
my account.
Please tell me how to get my money back from these Scammers?
Thanks.
Once you download the item, you can't get a refund...
I did not download.. they immediately disabled my account for only asking about refund
Hate to say it, but very slim chance of you getting a refund. Even if you go to Paypal and dispute the chances are slim. Pretty much known that their license states:

Code:
http://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard

But you can be like the Warriors:) Make a couple of changes to product, call it your own and sell it, lol.
The point is when we ask for refund they did not reply and immediately disabled the user account.. So it is worst marketplace
Extended License is not down to codecanyon its down to the author to make sure you are allowed to install a licensed check script

You cant sell the script to other people but can be Used in a free end product (more than one end user allowed).

if you have the problem go to the author if he does not reply NOR sort it out then screenprint that you have tired and that nothing is being done to help you. and the author is not helping you.

then go for a refund thats the only way to get a refund. is that the author is not helping you or doing his part to make sure the code works for you users

P.S what script is it.. would you like me to null it so it does not have callbacks or license checks?

also i have had 2 refunds on items so it cant be that bad you have to PROVE it. to get the refund
@[b]voky

I was not able to download they locked my account..

Can you NULL wordpress rocket?
[/b]
(08-20-2014 11:29 PM)Achal Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Members,
I made an account in Envato marketplace to download
CodeCanyon plugins. I bought two extended licenses via PayPal.

I was not aware of their policy that we cannot use extended
licenses on multiple websites.

They told me extended and regular license both can be used
on one domain only.

When I asked for refund .. they did not reply me and disabled
my account.

Please tell me how to get my money back from these Scammers?
Thanks.
#####

There is no scam with what has happened, you have simply broken the terms and conditions of the site you joined.

It clearly states [on most non single use] listings on Envato sites, that if you buy an "EXTENDED" licence you CANNOT use it on multiple|more than one client site|other sites|resell it|etc etc

Take is as a lesson learned and next time read the UAP|T&C in full, prior to joining|purchasing|posting elsewhere...

#####
@SuperCharger

Once you only ask about refund then they will disabled your account?

Cannot they say directly - we cannot refund

Why they are like scammers?
Really sad..

"Extended" license.. has many limitations... only for one domain can't sale.. WTF is this??
when a regular license for one domain.. and not for sale....

Contact theme via mail or create a account on support forum of the author.. and talk to him
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's