Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Facebook Underground Tips and Tricks ~ !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am new in this forum and a unknown source too.

1.What I can do is I can help people add 5000 friends in Fb in less than 15 days .

You will keep getting request. ( Without getting banned )

2. Will help you unfollow all the S***** follwers you had followed before in one click ! Sit back relax come back later you profile is clean .

3. I can also help members here to unlike all the S***** likes you guys liked in one click ! Sit back relax come back later you profile is clean .

4. like4like.org sexy scripts ( you will not get caught as bot )

5. Add all your friends in one shot ! ( you can add friends depending on which language they speak )

I will teach you how to do it . ( Its not my original work )

But I know the source .

Guess this is how I will start off . I m not gonna ask for money , I am here to learn all the underground tricks ! Help me what you have learnt I will help with what I know all bout Internet marketing.
This might not be the greatest of all tricks if you know all of these tricks please ignore , rest can PM me.
Cool
wow thats good to know.
Guys i m overwhelmed people want to know more , but yeh even I want to know more kindly while Pm me let me know whats is it in for me before i share my bit to you guys !
Ok I m going to reveal one of my geniun tricks to add 5000 friends in no time.

No hack no script. Geniun work little hard work but worth while to capture real people.

People who already know I am happy for you rest who dont know give me feed back.

Step 1 : Create 10 new FB profiles 3 guys 7 girls.

Step 2 : Add all these profiles one another so all have 9 friends each.

Step 3 : Now go to very popular pages and start commenting over posts which has max likes. If your a girl just make cute comments , make about 5 to 6 comments in different posts and add people ( guys ) who have recently commented.

Step 4 : Make sure you dont add more than 20 in a day FB will bust your ass.

Step 5 : Once you start adding people , make sure you also say hi to them and have a small chit chat session they will fall for you forever if your having a beautiful girl pic.

Step 6 : You will see the magic of people adding you trust me this will happen .

Step 7 : Rinse repeat and do it in groups and other pages I get around 60 -100 request in a day .

Step 8 : Lets keep the other secrets hidden from freebie zone.

this has worked so well for me in my country

Half an hour daily and my 7 girl profiles are roaring with 3000+ friends of different niches.

REP if you found it useful !

For guys profiles its slow :D
DO GIVE ME A FEEDBACK
Reference URL's