Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.22 - 32bit - Cracked by CyberPunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.22 - 32bit - Cracked by CyberPunk

If you are looking for the 64bit version, you can find it here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-CyberPunk

Please Note: With ALL versions, you must have at least the "Microsoft .NET Framework v4" installed! I recommend just getting the .NET Framework 4.5, as it is backwards compatible and the best version to install if you dont already have the Frameworks.

Again, newbies to SENuke.. The "download pre-created hotmail email", the "portal", and the auto spin ====> DO NOT WORK! You must have a legit version to use them!

--------------------------[CHANGELOG]-----------------------------------

SenukeXCr Version 3.2.22 Release, Released 7/23/2014

Ticket 2828 - Account profile name is empty
Ticket 2862 - When spinning articles over 5,000 words
Ticket 2867 - Add ShaniBPO Captcha service
Ticket 2868 - Global and monthly search results in Niche Research not working

Fixed success rates for Social Network, Word Press, Forum Profile, PDF and Social Bookmark

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5869

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

Installer:

Enjoy!

SPECIAL: I will give all wpCJ customers a custom backlink list for use in Scrapebox or whatever. I have gigs and gigs of URLs. I will send you a list of URLs that I have successfully posted to in the past. I will send 10k URLs list.
Thank you very much
Amazing work thank you, and max +rep added.
thanks CyberPunk
Your Welcome
hi, cyberpunk 32 version is not worked in my VPS ............... actually captcha service ..... each and every time i got error massage ........ can you help me to rid out this issue ...........................
Thanks ! Rep added
Can someone share portable? Updater doesn't work.
Make sure you have the .NET Framework 4.5
Make sure you don't have a firewall or something blocking SENuke from "attempting" to connect with it's server.

To make it portable, you install SENuke using their installer. Then copy the SENukeX folder from your appdata/local and paste it to your desktop.. That is how I have made the "portable" version every time...
#####

+MAX REP as ever CP, all hunky and dory here ;-)

#####

[Image: screenshot_258.png]

#####
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's