Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Lead Grabber Pro 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Calkut... even though I'm not interested in this, I do appreciate you -- the "workers" aka "sharers" here on BBHF. Max Reps55555+++++
@calkut

Thanks for sharing this. Just a heads up... the link you posted exposes the Clickbank receipt and email of the purchaser. You may want to change it to this bare link if that is an issue:

(07-11-2014 02:20 PM)manythanks Wrote: [ -> ]Calkut... even though I'm not interested in this, I do appreciate you -- the "workers" aka "sharers" here on BBHF. Max Reps55555+++++
I too was not interested in this program.just saw on the request section and wanted to help. for testing and installed the program, and if interested in my opinions say that it is very slow. I'm going to remove from my computer. program is unnecessary.

manythanks Thank you for your good opinion of me

(07-11-2014 02:26 PM)whywork Wrote: [ -> ]@calkut

Thanks for sharing this. Just a heads up... the link you posted exposes the Clickbank receipt and email of the purchaser. You may want to change it to this bare link if that is an issue:

whywork updated. Thanks!
Thanks! Rep+ Added!
Thanks for sharing +REP added.
thanks rep added
Very Nice.... Rep added
thanks for that I appreciate it rep + :)
Nice share. Max Rep!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's