Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Get Senuke Xcr 3.2.21 Portable 32 and 64 Version Cracked By Arifsha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Friends Here is Senuke Xcr 3.2.21 cracked portable Both 32 and 64 for bit versions

Here is 64 bit version Download Link
Code:
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/O0K8UEV1/senukexcr3221_p.rar

And here is 32 bit version Download link

Code:
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/5QHH0DFJ/senukex.rar

I Don't Know How But Some Buddy Logged in my account and change the the link to mediafire link it was i think ppi link sorry guys for this problem Now I have fixed the problem Links now updated Cool

Don't Ask For Password it's Our Forum's Default Pass :)

Add Max Reps To My Hard Work :)
And Admin Please at list Give Super VIP Status :)
Repped, thanks for your work!
Did you really crack the 64 bit version or did you just copy and paste the cracked 64 dll file from an older version? If you cracked it yourself congrats man! Cool

Just wondering. What software/tools did you use to crack the 64 bit version?

Plus Rep :)
(07-11-2014 08:29 AM)SEOmega Wrote: [ -> ]Did you really crack the 64 bit version or did you just copy and paste the cracked 64 dll file from an older version? If you cracked it yourself congrats man! Cool

Just wondering. What software/tools did you use to crack the 64 bit version?

Plus Rep :)
Men I Cracked It By My Self :) As CyberPunk is Cracking it :)
But what tools/software are you using to crack the 64 version? Just curious :) Good work btw
.net reflector and de4dot and cracked dll :) you where right :)

rep added for your appreciation
(07-11-2014 09:02 AM)arifsha Wrote: [ -> ].net reflector and de4dot and cracked dll :) you where right :)
You should give credit to CyberPunk for cracking the 64 bit version since you used his cracked .DLL, I knew it because when I downloaded your version it had the same modification date for the .DLL as the one from CyberPunks old one. June 16th 2014. Just a hint, if you want to crack the 64 version yourself you will need to use a hex editor. Real easy though :)
Amazing Share Bro - loadsa thanks - reps added!!
Thanks a lot mate, great share rep added
Dear Arifsha,

Thank you for your nice share. I just installed and tried to run. It looks cool but I just stuck at email account creation. I tried to use "Pre-builtin" accounts and when i clicked it is asking "account disble and no access to database... I understand it is cracked but what is the solution, please guide... thanks
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's