Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WP Courseware 2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
WP Courseware 2.6

Awesome LMS / drag n drop training and quiz designer.
more info @ [hide]wpcourseware.com[/hide]
[Image: gfMJtsZ.jpg?1]
Saw a couple requests for this from ages back, so without further adue.

[hide]http://mir.cr/0SYSHNTY[/hide]

p/W:[spoiler] blackhatforum[/hide]

+Rep = Heart
Repss55555+++++ (I hope its clean)
Aye squeeky clean :P For total peace of mind, or just to use on new plugs and themes as a rule of thumb:-

wordpress.org/extend/plugins/exploit-scanner/
and
wordpress.org/plugins/tac/
(Theme Authenticity Checker (TAC))

Theres also a timthumb vulnerability scanner around there somewhere...for those plugs that still use it.

These usually pick up any "fishy" scripts, straight-up or even if encoded.
Asks for a 32 character licence key... do you have that Loomy69za?
any random number will work
I put random letter/number up to 32 characters and it activated :-) Many Thanks Loomy69za!
Loomy69za, Thank for nice share. Rep added
Thanks - but it's not loading for me as a plugin. Tried direct install then via ftp - still no go. Has the file been changed?? Would like to give this a solid test drive.
(07-01-2014 05:49 PM)internetter Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks - but it's not loading for me as a plugin. Tried direct install then via ftp - still no go. Has the file been changed?? Would like to give this a solid test drive.
are u using 3.9.1. working for me and many others. I just uploaded the actual extracted plugin directory - excluding all extra folders. try on a clean install and exclude all other plugs
Thanks Loomy69za - its got me beat. Won't install on a fresh install (only Akismet and Hello Dolly which are not activated) - either through manually adding to plugins folder (won't show as a plugin) nor as an upload (not a valid plugin file). Here's the contents of the folder [hide]https://copy.com/WdraDNZTx6yx[hide] Mind double checking it?

NEVER MIND - got it. I was using the usual password - you're using a different one. All good. Repped mate.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's