Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] How I Made 0.16 Bitcoin In Only 5 Days With No Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share that I found a way to make huge amounts of bitcoin for free and with very little to no work at all. No mining, No faucets or surveys...No clicking on ads or tweets...Not watching videos or any of that junk.

I will be happy to share how I did it and how you can too.

No Games, No Tricks

Mediafire Download
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?7mr1u3963kxa8mv
Thank you, I will try it. :) Rep added.
Gave you rep as I was waiting for something like this to come up.
Adding some of my twists to it ;)
Thanks for the share.
the key is to keep getting refferals and pay bitcoins in advertising for refferals

by anyway this methode maybe works for people who have time free
(07-01-2014 10:16 AM)jmintuck Wrote: [ -> ]Gave you rep as I was waiting for something like this to come up.
Adding some of my twists to it ;)
This method is open for many twists :)

Getting referrals is the key here and its easy because everyone wins with no hustle, perfect for newbies.
And it doen't take much time at all, just get your link and promote it using a method that works best for you.
It's kind of a CPA offer in a bitcoin world...and bitcoin is big right now and is getting bigger and bigger every day.
wrong section, leecher!
California Kid - Just out of curiousity, why is this the wrong section -- and why is OP a leecher? When accusations are made, explanations are in order!
ok. i will explain for the dummies who demand and explanation even though the smarter ones will get it....

this is a self promotion thread that was started in the wso,bso, jvzoo, early bird section of the forum. the proper place is http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Self-...ate-Offers

a leecher because the user has been here since 2012, only had about 7 posts and 10 reps to his name before this post. and what is this post about SELF PROMOTION....not giving any real value.

so when i said "wrong thread leacher, that is exactly what i meant with my explanation above. on a further note, i hate leachers and people who self promote in wrong sections of the forum

to top it off(and thanks for responding so i can post my review), the guide isn't even well written and i don't suggest anyone try to implement this unless you live in a third world country where you're rich if you make $20 a day. this is a lousy attempt to create an affiliate team under the op and a waste of time. anyone who does try to implement this doesn't deserve to make it in the real world of internet marketing. sad but true. these sorta things are a distraction to the dreamers will will probably also fail at THIS.....
Thanks for the review.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's