Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] (Deluxe Themes) Private Messages for UserPro v1.1 (LATEST)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Private Messages for UserPro
[Image: 01_preview private message11.png]

Note: this is an add-on. You must have at least UserPro v1.0.90 to use it.
[Image: aUqMFT0.png]

Download Link
Private Messaging v1.1

Sales Page:
http://codecanyon.net/item/private-messages-for-userpro/7124805?WT.ac=item_more_thumb&WT.z_author=DeluxeThemes.

Note: I Update a Default Password of Forum

Deluxe Themes Plugins

Download Link updated and Forum Rules Default Password Added..
How do i get the password?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u747790201/public_html/wp-content/plugins/messaging/functions/api.php on line 416
arning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u747790201/public_html/wp-content/plugins/messaging/functions/api.php on line 145
I am getting Hansel but i add you rep please help me
(07-17-2014 05:44 AM)gameozo Wrote: [ -> ]Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u747790201/public_html/wp-content/plugins/messaging/functions/api.php on line 416
arning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u747790201/public_html/wp-content/plugins/messaging/functions/api.php on line 145
I am getting Hansel but i add you rep please help me
Note: this is an add-on. You must have at least UserPro v1.0.90 to use it.
[Image: aUqMFT0.png]
thanks a lot man! rep+
[Image: bug.png]
You can see the website please help me hansel
(07-20-2014 09:50 PM)gameozo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bug.png]
You can see the website please help me hansel
i can't help you with that problem,,i bought this addon and share who wants it, but dont know how to fix that problem. please change the folder name from gameozo-messaging folder to userpro-messaging
(07-07-2014 11:57 PM)HaselBiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Download Link updated and Forum Rules Default Password Added..
Hi,

Last time i was here there was no password,can you please PM a password...so far i was looking around for any instructions,but i am unable to find it.Even if you could point me to a direction would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Never mind i found it thank you.
Update please! new version v1.1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's