Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Best approach for submitting my affiliate program?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

hoping someone will have the answer here. I am looking for the best/fastest/easiest approach to submit an affiliate program for my client (ecig affiliate program) should this be done manually or is there software or a service provider who can do this for me. I have tried recruiting on Odesk but all I get back are loosers who claim to be experts but have zero experience. lol

Would appreciate any help,

Thanks in advance.
are you talking about recruiting affiliates or getting paying customers through his affiliate program? why is he a client of yours and you don't even know how to help this guy? if he wants to recruit affiliates, then someone needs to know what they are doing so they can help their affiliates earn money. writing a step by step marketing plan for affiliates would be my first step in recruiting. i would give it away for free on a squeeze page and build a list. from there, i would continue to get these people on the list to take action and join the affiliate program and offer free coaching. to get the traffic to the sqeeze page, i would use the social networks and the groups within the social networks including youtube vids. those would be the free methods. you can also get the traffic from solo ads or click banking

since you both don't know what you are doing though, it's going to be hard to help others promote the affiliate program when you guys don't even know how. a lot of this shit can be outsourced on fiverr but you would still have to know what you are doing so you can look for the right gigs and explain exactly what you are wanting done.
I think you havecompletely misunderstood my post above!

Of course I know what I am doing -His affiliate program is up and running, we have affiliates and they are producing sales!

I was asking was there a one click submission software for submitting his program to the online affiliate directories and if not, was there a service provider that people here knew of that would submit it for me cause i do not have the time to be submitting the program to these directories!
well i misunderstood because you weren't specific. so you are looking for a sofware that will specifically submit to affiliate directories. don't know of one but i am sure someone has made one. i know that there are plenty of software that will submit to directories in general though.

the problem your client is going to have though is that the less spammy ones aren't going to accept referral links. to get around this, promote his main page(hisdomain.com) to the directories.

i really don't know why you are even considering this though since there are much more better ways to promote an affiliate program. directories were good maybe 10-20 years ago, but not now. the best directory out there is dmoz and even that's a piece of shit directory now. this is going to be a waste of time and money for your client.

if you insist in submitting to directories though, search for free online submitters or download ipb or other software that includes directory submissions. you can find ipb and other software here on the forum. if you are doing it through software, you have to realize that some sumbission will be automatic, but most are going to be semi automatic and manual submissions. ofcourse, if you don't want to do that work yourself, outsource it on fiverr, freelancer, odesk, etc....

again though, and i can't stress this enough, it's going to be a waste of time and money and you wont see a good return.

if it was me, i would concentrate on making you tube review videos, posting on social networks especially groups specific to the smoking niche. i would also create a sqeeze page on how to stop smoking and when people sign u on your list, give them the free plr report. once on your list, promote the ecig opportunity through an autoresponder. that's beside the point though since you were only asking about submitting to crappy directories.....
Reference URL's