Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Vidsy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I believe it is web-based, posting as a request as someone might
be able to set up a small GB group.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7TAe4MfAek#t=86

Currently a special on it for 3 days for 50% off usual monthly fees.
interested too ;-)
Same here ... keep getting ads for this since 2 days ago or so ... so naturally it opened my appetite ...
I am interested in a group buy. It's 25 bucks per month so getting 5 or so in a GB at 5 bucks each would be cool. We have till Friday to get this done. You can PM me and I will set up a GB. First time I have done something like this but I am willing to throw my hat in the ring and see what happens.
It is interesting perhaps we can a GB for a bit less since it's ongoing.... maybe with 10 instead of 5 for $2.5? Tying to support a lot of GB's they all add up :) but I'd support this one.
There are only 5 so far interested. I will purchase this and give access at $5 per month and bill quarterly if that is OK. I am not tracking 5 dollar payments not worth it. PM me if you are in ASAP
I am in. Just let me know how to go ahead !

thanks.

I am in. Just let me know how to go ahead.

thanks

(09-05-2014 01:18 PM)johnesta61 Wrote: [ -> ]There are only 5 so far interested. I will purchase this and give access at $5 per month and bill quarterly if that is OK. I am not tracking 5 dollar payments not worth it. PM me if you are in ASAP
Sorry, I quit. The program do not worth a penny!
(09-05-2014 01:18 PM)johnesta61 Wrote: [ -> ]There are only 5 so far interested. I will purchase this and give access at $5 per month and bill quarterly if that is OK. I am not tracking 5 dollar payments not worth it. PM me if you are in ASAP
i'm still in
Why do you say it's not worth a penny? Looks pretty good to me!

(09-07-2014 07:41 AM)sigmafactor Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I quit. The program do not worth a penny!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's