Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Spam Traps and Suppression Lists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For those of you who know about email marketing and not getting shut down for sending bulk emails, you know that you will need a good suppression list. Our list have over 200,000,000 records and is broken down in .csv, .txt file formats. There is a way to get it in a .sql file format that is interspire ready.

Without a good suppression list, 9/10 times you will be shut down for spamming. If you value email marketing, then you will learn to value suppression lists.

Many people send me a PM asking for the price and to find out if it's free. Do not contact me unless you want to spend $$$$.

It wasn't cheap to get, so NO you will not get a copy for free.

The minimum cost to get a copy is $250 sent either by paypal or bitcoin. From every sale, 10% ($25) will be sent to the paypal account of this forum to support it.

Got any questions, send a PM.

This post is not meant as a selling thread, but got tired of people filling up the PM box and wasting time.

If this post is against any rules here, please delete it.
no thanks...way too much...thanks anyway
$250 is too much money to spend on over 200,000,000 spam traps?

Do you know what a domain registrar like Godaddy charge to shut down your account?

Have you ever had your servers shut down due to blacklists? How much money you think that will cost you then?

Do you know the cost of a lawsuit?

SPAM TRAPS are only for email marketers with BALLS who are not afraid of spending a measly $250 to stay out of trouble. In the end it will cost you many times that amount.

Most list scrubbing company will charge you more than $250 to scrubb your list.

FYI, many of the email lists shared on this forum have spam traps in them.
NBS is totally right - I have tried email marketing and have been shut down by Amazon ses for the number of spam reports they got.
Scrubbing your list also helps your inbox rate and keeps your Ip's lasting longer.
The guy I approached to clean and verift my list was charging $350 for just 1,000,000 emails , so this is a good deal.
I am just waiting for a new email sending program to be supplied to me from a very reliable source, and will be using this service as soon as i receive that.
R
What most people think is that by getting an offshore server from places like russia and china, they won't have any issues. Well for one most of those ip address are already black listed, and a lot of people who claims to offer bulletproof hosting just take your money upfront, then when you start to affect their network, it's easier for them to suspend your account than to affect the services of their other clients.

Next, it's very hard to inbox with blacklisted ips. So in the end you would be throwing away resources and money.
Hey NBS.
I am also looking for someone to help me set-up a good vps / rotating IP's / good emailing program - is this something you could do? Please pm with skype id if you can.
Thanks
Check your PM
(06-12-2014 05:49 PM)roversierr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey NBS.
I am also looking for someone to help me set-up a good vps / rotating IP's / good emailing program - is this something you could do? Please pm with skype id if you can.
Thanks
There are many people asking questions about this.

After you pay via paypal or bitcoin:

1. You will get a .rar or .zip file that contains the files.
2. If you don't know that you're doing, then we can do a teamviewer session that shows you how to get everything up and running. This will be an additional charge because this requires more time.
NBS why you do not do a video explaining all that and promoting your service?
I'm a bit confused. Is the spam trap list 200,000,000 - that many times to hit the tripwire. How dynamic is this spam trap list - how quickly will the list go out of date. And many of the sellers of lists on this forum claim to have cleaned their lists. And why the hell did the subscribe option tio a thread disappear
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's