Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Get] Craigslist Ad Training.- How To Post Ads On Craigslist The Right Way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Craigslist Ad Training.- How To Post Ads On Craigslist The Right Way

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkuddgIxk4s
Add Repetition
This method is over a year and a half old. It is heavily out dated and completely useless... at least most of it is, for instance, HMA is 100% useless when it comes to craigslist posting and will result in ghosted posts.
thanks KitMalic for Do you use paid proxy?

i didnt post any of successful post

can you help me?
I am searching latest method, verification are also important
(06-11-2014 02:51 AM)669matha Wrote: [ -> ]I am searching latest method, verification are also important
I know the latest methods as I make a living off of Craigslist Postings. Feel free to PM me (that was directed to 669matha only! Noobs and leeches please stop messaging me asking for what works with CL. You can find out the same way I did, spending lots of money and trial and error. Regardless, if you do not have at least $1200 to spend a month to run a craigslist campaign than just drop the idea of marketing successfully with CL, it wont happen. It is expensive (private geo proxies, geo PVA's, CLAD) so if you are not willing to shell out the coin and deal with a lot of failure in the beginning then there is no point in marketing on CL. SO please stop messaging me about it, anyone who attempts to contact me with less then 400 Rep will be trolled. Fair and only warning. Thank you)
Reference URL's