Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Fcebook tighten secuirity further
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all know facebook are tightening alot of stuff on there site. Lets face it, if your not paying to boost your posts then the organic reach from your fanpage is pretty useless nowadays. I actually just had all my accounts banned for a month due to group posting. I was using a group poster tool with a time delay and it was working well for a while there. Thing was i posted to groups on the 26th and the ban on all accounts didnt come through till the 27th so its obviously another new thing they have put in place over the past few days. Im in the UK and just wondering whats the best other social media site to work on to build an audience for my products? Fb is just going to get worse. Cheers
Wonder if they knew you was using a bot? What was you doing, posting or commenting? On other groups? Im uk as well n not had anything yet, but it could be on its way!
i was posting my fanpage to other groups m8 been working well for a while. With the email scraping being banned,organic reach of fanpages plummeting you can see there constantly cracking down on everything and your gonna need to put money in to get anything out when it comes to fb these days. Shit happens
i use the face-whore technique , make a fake whore sexy then send a lot of invitations to your page and gain likes crazy !
hey do you use proxy for every account?
Reference URL's