Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] How I went from a Full Time Job to a Full Time Internet Marketer Online in 1671 Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Direct Link:

Magic Button :
PHP Code:
http://avalanchelistbuilding.com/full-time-online-1671-days.pdf 
Ain't no one got time fo dat!
Thanks for sharing +REP added.
(05-28-2014 06:05 PM)Slab Wrote: [ -> ]Ain't no one got time fo dat!
hahaha! well it's about how this dude started and how he made mistakes and where he ended up after all that time. it's actually a pretty good read. it reminded me of myself actually.
reps added, thanks
Thanks for sharing +REP added.
+rep added for the inspiring story... Just remembered what I've done in my online journey :-)
I think the name of this thing is i.diotic..in particular the "1671 days" part..I haven't read it and don't intend to so I can't speak of its contents..but I really can't imagine how ground breaking the contents can be if it took him 4.5 YEARS to go from full time job to full time internet marketer.
How many years are 1671 days?
(05-29-2014 01:32 AM)j3zr33l Wrote: [ -> ]I think the name of this thing is i.diotic..in particular the "1671 days" part..I haven't read it and don't intend to so I can't speak of its contents..but I really can't imagine how ground breaking the contents can be if it took him 4.5 YEARS to go from full time job to full time internet marketer.
At least he didn't lie as the others 1 week gurus !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's