Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: LongTail Platinium Avg KC ISSUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Before some days I checked for keywords and they were with very low Avg KC.
Today I checked again the same keywords and the difference is like a day and night.
For Long Tail Pro (Low Competition) I had - Avg KC - 20, now it is - 33.
I dunno if it is Panda 4.0 or what but it is really odd?
I also have a keyword, it was 11, and now its KC is 50, OMG!

Could you test and share your opinion?

Thanks,
Z
In my opinion there's some fault in LTP. Panda factor can't be ignored but keyword with KC 11 cannot jump from 11 to 50 KC. There is bug in Longtail pro.
(05-26-2014 06:01 AM)JohnXC Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion there's some fault in LTP. Panda factor can't be ignored but keyword with KC 11 cannot jump from 11 to 50 KC. There is bug in Longtail pro.
This is what I got from LongTail Support:
"The KC is working as it should.
Please make sure that you've selected correct country and language in Competitor Analysis while analyzing the competition.
Even 'Calculate' button is dependent on the country and language selected in Competitor Analysis and NOT the Campaign.
Thanks!"
Actually I tested on 2 separate computers, just to make sure the issue is not related to my PC - office and VPS. I have English and USA selected everywhere. Dunno. I have some local projects - different Language and country, but on this particular one I have it set to English and USA, definitively.
Also tried with two different Google account and moz api keys.
did you tried on moz?
Reference URL's