Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Traffic Providers Reviews, Experienced, Suggest ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

I need your advise or your experience with Traffic Providers Services ...

Is there any REAL (Converted) Traffic Sellers / Providers / Services Out there !?!

For example, I have tried many Traffic Providers such as:
Maxivisits,
Easyvisitors,
Traffic-Masteres,
Easyhits4u
buxp
FWtraffic

and many more "Crap" Services!.....

Now They DO NOT Provide any REAL Traffic! It is all bots! They are all Maximum 30 Seconds! - There is no way that all the visits will be at that time frame if there are real !!!

So therefor i'm interested with your experience with Traffic Purchases, If you have any ;)

It will be very appreciate to have your opinion, Share, Comment, Suggest or even a Real - Good review for a good Traffic Provider ;)

Thanks In Advanced!
Cool
Those traffic sources are crap, some of these websites use bots to mimic hits to your website. Try solo ads, it may be more expensive but you get good quality targeted traffic. Search the warrior forum for a list of top solo ads providers. better yet why not buy. You can also buy ads on forums like this one.
You should for triple opt-in email marketing http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/services.php?type=email-marketing they providing perfect and they also provide targeted traffic i purchased 25,000 visitors targeted ones and got 10 sales so i am 100 percent sure they are providing real services and also they are buy traffic guide certified as well.
http://www.[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]

Goodluck!
(05-22-2014 09:13 PM)demonicsnake666 Wrote: [ -> ]You should for triple opt-in email marketing http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/services.php?type=email-marketing they providing perfect and they also provide targeted traffic i purchased 25,000 visitors targeted ones and got 10 sales so i am 100 percent sure they are providing real services and also they are buy traffic guide certified as well.
http://www.[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]

Goodluck!
Nice Try!

But, Already tried their so called "Magical Package 1" Same Same New Name..... BOTS! Or Exchange... Max 30 Seconds visits... one page visit.... As all the others!

Sorry, But Crap again!

Thanks!
Tongue
RTB is the way to go.(Real Time Bidding) Always has been. Traffic providers are just resellers to traffic bidding platforms.
Get your own bot, they're free and do the same job. Why anyone pays money for fake (non-organic) traffic is beyond me. Traffic sellers use them and you can too.
You should try email Marketing then it's not crap
Anyways :)
It's up to you whatever you like buddy
(05-27-2014 11:52 AM)blueturtletech Wrote: [ -> ]RTB is the way to go.(Real Time Bidding) Always has been. Traffic providers are just resellers to traffic bidding platforms.
What, Do you mean companies like clicksor ???

(05-28-2014 11:59 AM)phil123 Wrote: [ -> ]Get your own bot, they're free and do the same job. Why anyone pays money for fake (non-organic) traffic is beyond me. Traffic sellers use them and you can too.
Well that's the thing! I DO NOT WANT Any Bots! Not Real Traffic !!
(06-06-2014 11:00 PM)zigistar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2014 11:52 AM)blueturtletech Wrote: [ -> ]RTB is the way to go.(Real Time Bidding) Always has been. Traffic providers are just resellers to traffic bidding platforms.
What, Do you mean companies like clicksor ???

(05-28-2014 11:59 AM)phil123 Wrote: [ -> ]Get your own bot, they're free and do the same job. Why anyone pays money for fake (non-organic) traffic is beyond me. Traffic sellers use them and you can too.
Well that's the thing! I DO NOT WANT Any Bots! Not Real Traffic !!
Clicksor is a gateway Reseller only. What I mean is Using Companies that provide private campaign platforms to clients to enter the
Internet Commodities and Futures Exchange. (ICFX) This is where Real companies get their traffic from. 98% of all traffic is available through that exchange. Google,Facebook,Linkedn,Amazon,Apple As well as 38 additional Fortune 500 Companies. You do not have to be a Huge Corporation Just find a company that provides you that access to their platform to bid on the exchange for the exact ype of traffic you want. From Google,Facebook,etc....
Reference URL's