Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Internet Security - Protecting Laptops, Smartphones Tablets FREE for 100 BBHF members ($29)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This course is to help those who continually have 'computer problems', slow machines, continuous popups, adware etc.
You know who you are, you're always asking your significant other, your kids or friends if they can take a look at your computer as 'it's not working properly'.
When you've completed this course you'll know where problems may be coming from, and you'll discover it's much easier to keep your devices in proper working order when you know what to look for, and more importantly, what you should avoid doing.
[color=#4a4a4a][font=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Internet Security - Protecting Laptops, Smartphones Tablets FREE for 1st 100 BBHF members use code: [/size][/font][/color][b]BBHF-100[/b]

[b][color=#555555][font=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][url]https://www.udemy.com/internet-security-protecting-laptops-smartphones-tablets/#/[/url] [/font][/color]
[/b]
[b]
[/b]
Thanks much, i'm going to let my girlfriend take this course so she stops wasting my time fixing her shit.
Thank you. Unfortunately I've reached my add rep limit
Thanks bud and rep added ^:^
Thank you. Rep added.
coupon sold out just at 73 members... any new coupon? i am really interested in this course.
new coupon plzzzz
Thanks for the share. Any new coupon?
new code for another 50 BBHF members: BBHF-50 ;)
[quote='joey999' pid='722555' dateline='1400225250']
[/quote]thanks a lot ..i have enrolled in the course now
[quote='imran702' pid='722598' dateline='1400227458']
[quote='joey999' pid='722555' dateline='1400225250']
[/quote]thanks a lot ..i have enrolled in the course now
[/quote] Hope you enjoy it Smile
[hr]
[quote='actionguy' pid='722151' dateline='1400200601']
Thanks for the share. Any new coupon?
[/quote]
new code for another 50 BBHF members: BBHF-50 ;) Smile
[hr]
[quote='SEOnuketastic' pid='721798' dateline='1400180498']
Thanks much, i'm going to let my girlfriend take this course so she stops wasting my time fixing her shit.
[/quote]Should help her out ok...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's